Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Brooke
"

This is jsut a prologue to the story.

"

 

It’s hard to believe but in 17 short years the whole world can be flipped around. For better or worse, you decide, but just to warn you, no matter what you’ve been told, humans are not the top of the food chain.
 
Not by a long shot.
 
The real top has stayed hidden for many years, ever since the beginning of time they’ve stayed out of the way of human’s existence. Well, not entirely, occasionally, they would interfere for food, or such, but they basically sat back and let humans go on thinking that they were number one. But after seeing the planet that they took care of was getting destroyed and would soon end, they stepped in. They took back control with almost no resistance.
 
Now in the year 2027, they rule and the world is more like the ‘middle ages’; or so I’ve been told. I wasn’t alive before, when humans ruled. But I am now, and that’s what matters.
 
Most of you are thinking that this can’t be good thing and that humans shouldn’t let themselves be over come by another link in the food chain but keep reading and you will be amazed. Now we have the advances in medicine and knowledge, without the greed, pollution, war, or hate.
 
The most amazing part is whom the top link is, and I am not lying when I say this but the top are, demons.
 
I don’t mean the demons that cause destruction and chaos for Satan, I mean demons that come from nature, animals, elements, abnormal things you’ve never heard of, there’s a type of demon for that.
 
Now for the reason you have this, there’s a group that wishes for humans to over throw the demons and have mankind be top dog once again. They’ve sent stuff back too, so you’ll see their side, so I’m sending this, so you can see both sides, don’t let them clog up your mind with their idea’s, their plans, their will. I don’t know what you’ll do with the information between the pages of this book, but I can only hope you choose what’s right.
 
The future’s coming, but that doesn’t mean it’s bad, just hope you know what’s coming, and who knows, you may hold a bigger part in this than you think. It’s in your hands now; I just hope you know how to fight, for whichever side you’re on.
 
-Rai-


© 2009 Brooke


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

.....utterly dreadfully SPEECHLESS!!! That was like the first lick of a strawberry kiwi snow cone on a hot summer morning!!! YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS...I love when stories strt out all suspeneseful like this with the whole demons of nature and elements SHIVER ME TIMBERS...Seriously please please finish this.

P.S. I am digging the signature on the REAL!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on March 27, 2009


Author

Brooke
Brooke

None ya, MI



About
Okay, I'm new to this site, after being introduced by Katina, but I have been writing for a while so, let's see what I can come up with. Now I tend to write anything, mostly things based on an anime o.. more..

Writing