Chapter 1 : The End

Chapter 1 : The End

A Chapter by }Echo{

I stared over the ledge.

 

A crowd had now gathered below me.

 

The police department was here, so was an ambulance, and a fire truck, and my principal was down there, along with like all the teachers and staff and all of the students, and some just regular pedestrians… All watching me…

 

Just one more step…

 

That's all it would take…

 

And it'd all be over…

 

"Max,"

 

I heard my name said from behind me, it was the familiar voice of my best friend, Fang.

 

"Max, Don't do this. Don't just throw away your life, it's not worth it."

 

I hated this.

 

I hated when people voiced opinions on things when they don't have a clue…

they don't understand….

 

They couldn't understand…

 

"Come on, Max, just come down. It'll be alright." he lied.

 

It was never going be alright.

 

Never.

 

Not until it ended.

 

"I can't," I answered, not moving.

 

"Yes, you can Max, just take a step back."

 

See, he didn't understand. He would never understand.

 

I leaned forward a little, and I heard several screams for below and Fang curse loudly.

 

It's not like I'd be hurting anybody.

 

Everybody would probably be better off anyways if I was gone. Nobody should have to put up with me... All I am doing is making more peoples more complicated and miserable….

 

All I am is miserable…

 

One step and it's all over…

 

No one would ever be that upset…

 

People may be sad for a day…. And then they would just forget about it and go on with their lives….

 

I glanced down at my arm… Seeing all of the scars covering my arms….

 

Criticism.

 

That's what I'm gonna get for the rest of my life because of them… but nobody understands that they are the cause….

 

I just did it to prove that they weren't the only ones who can hurt me…

 

I can't handle them hurting me anymore….

 

I stepped forward, stepping off the four story building that was my school…

 

I fell, and kept falling and then…darkness….



© 2012 }Echo{


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

195 Views
Added on November 7, 2012
Last Updated on November 7, 2012


Author

}Echo{
}Echo{

Somewhere, AR



About
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image Hey, I'm Adriana, I'm a girl, I liv.. more..

Writing
Summery... Summery...

A Chapter by }Echo{


Suicide Note Suicide Note

A Poem by }Echo{