The End

The End

A Chapter by }Echo{
"

She couldn't take it anymore. She had been hurt by everyone... Even her best friend Carson... And she couldn't take it... It had to be over...

"

Oktobar Kincaid lay on her bed, staring at the ceiling replaying today’s events in her head. Her eyes glazed with tears and her breathing still shaking. She looked down at her arm. It was still bleeding, and her vision was beginning to get blurry. She isn’t even completely sure how many times she brought that razor across her arm. She left arm was completely covered in blood and cuts and old scars.

            She had stopped, she had completely stopped self-harming over a year ago. But after what happened, she just… Broke… She couldn’t take it, and she gave into the urge and she cut… And cut… And cut… She just wanted to feel numb…

            She really didn’t think she was going to be able to live after this. How could she? Her best friend… Had hurt her…

            She had a thought. It was the greatest plan… But it just kept crossing her mind… She could just end it. All of it. Her entire life. It’s not like anyone would care. No one would even notice. She could just… Take her blade to her both of her wrist… And just… Bleed out… It’s not like anyone would miss her or anything… Carson was all she had left…

            She thought back to what happened… She remembered it exactly…

      She had heard a knock on the front door, and quickly went down stairs to the door. She cracked it, and looked outside. It was Carson, her boyfriend.

      She opened the door, and ran to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. He put his arms securely around her, making her feel safe and sound. She put her face in the crease of his neck, feeling his body heat against her face.

      “I love you.” She mumbled, closing her eyes against him.
      “I love you, too.” He reassured her.

      She took a step back nervously, he was acting… Different… She couldn’t explain the feeling, but… She really didn’t like it…

      “Is something wrong?” She questioned, trying to keep her voice even.

      He took a step towards her, “No,” He said, “Why do you think something is wrong?” She noticed his voice was slightly slurring.

      She took a step back, trying to stay away from him. “What’s wrong, Tori?” He said, getting so close to her that she could feel his breath on her face.

      “Carson, stop, you’re scaring me…” She said her voice shaking.
      “Stop what?” He said, tracing her jawline.

      Her heart was pounding in her chest and she thought her heart was going to come through her rib cage. She felt a tear roll down her face, and ran into the house.

      He ran after her. He grabbed her arm, and spun her around, shoving her against the front door. She tried to hit him, but he grabbed both of her arms and pinned them above her head.

      The girl was crying now, she had just pretty much begged him to not do this to her…

      She held back a scream when he forced his lips against hers, causing her teeth to cut her lower lip. She tried to fight against him, and he hit her across the face, causing her to whimper and stop fighting.

      “Why are you f*****g doing this?” She questioned, her voice cracking because of the tears.
      He ran his hand up her shirt, tracing the outline of her bra, making her fight against him and cry harder. Then he pulled her shirt off, and unfastened her bra.

      She was hyperventilating, bawling, begging him to stop this before he really hurt her…

      His hands went down to her jeans, and he unbuttoned them…

“Carson, please stop, please don’t do this to me… Please…” She pleaded, barely able to speak because of the crying.

He laughed a really cruel laugh, and grinned at her…

 

She could remember exactly how it happened. Everything he did to her. Everything he said to her. The pain that he put her through. She had taken a shower but she was still bleeding bad… If she could forget it happened she would… But she couldn’t…It just kept playing in her head… Over and over…

She took a deep, shaky breath. Breaking down to tears once again. She couldn’t believe he had did that to her. Carson was the only person she had left… She had no one… She was used to going through this s**t from Cade, and her dad, and Logan, and the guys at school… But not Carson…

They had been best friends for as long as she could remember… And they had been dating for the last four years… And now it’s just thrown away because he had to constantly get drunk and do drugs…

She had made up her mind. She was done. She was just going to end it, and it would all be over. So that was her decision.

She rose up, pausing for a moment to listen. She didn’t hear anything… All she heard was the raging of the storm outside. She walked over to her desk, and picked up her pocket knife.

She ran in gently across her arm, just feeling it barely scrape. Oktobar went and sat back down on her bed. She ran the blade hard against her wrist twice. Blood immediately poured from her arm. She did the same thing to her other wrist. She dropped the knife and fell back against her pillow. Blood spilling all over her black and red bedspread.

She soon drifted away and everything was just… Gone…

 



© 2012 }Echo{


Author's Note

}Echo{
So what do you think? How was it? I've never worked on this story, or anything, it was just an idea that I've been thinking about and decided to try it out. I have been dealing with writers block for almost a year now with stories and books, and I think I'm finally starting to get over it, hopefully. But this probably sucks. Any errors or anything I need to correct please point out. Thanks. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wow. You really tapped into a dark place and just opened up the nozzle of your emotions, letting it flow freely.
This story, or ending, has a beautiful flow to it. You might want to give it a re-read as for there are several minor grammatical errors. But this story is magnificent.
Continue writing! Oktober is very real. I know her before your story. You do a great job displaying her troubled thoughts...
I'd like to see where else you'd take her.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

}Echo{

11 Years Ago

Wow.. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I really appreciate it. :)



Reviews

Very emotional story. I love how you tie everything together and the sense of finality and acceptance is there at the end.

Posted 11 Years Ago


}Echo{

11 Years Ago

Thanks a lot
I could really feel the emotions. :) This was an excellent piece. The topic was dark and sad, and you made it all very real. Stupendous job. ;)

Posted 11 Years Ago


}Echo{

11 Years Ago

Thank you so much. :))
Holy geez! This is great! I know how this girl feels(not at all the same scenario, but the general theme of it is familiar to me). The beginning caught my attention immediately, and I had to see what was really wrong with her and why. Great job on that! Besides the few grammar errors, it was magnificent!

Posted 11 Years Ago


}Echo{

11 Years Ago

Thanks! Thank you! Yeah, me too... Thank you so much for reading! :)
Rachel Hanne

11 Years Ago

No problem at all ma'am!
}Echo{

11 Years Ago

:)
Wow. You really tapped into a dark place and just opened up the nozzle of your emotions, letting it flow freely.
This story, or ending, has a beautiful flow to it. You might want to give it a re-read as for there are several minor grammatical errors. But this story is magnificent.
Continue writing! Oktober is very real. I know her before your story. You do a great job displaying her troubled thoughts...
I'd like to see where else you'd take her.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

}Echo{

11 Years Ago

Wow.. Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I really appreciate it. :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

239 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2012
Last Updated on December 23, 2012
Tags: cut, rape, suicide, bleed, force, hurt, over, bruise, why


Author

}Echo{
}Echo{

Somewhere, AR



About
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. Image by Cool Text: Free Graphics Generator - Edit Image Hey, I'm Adriana, I'm a girl, I liv.. more..

Writing
Summery... Summery...

A Chapter by }Echo{


Suicide Note Suicide Note

A Poem by }Echo{



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


The Girl The Girl

A Poem by }Echo{