I'll Never Not Love You

I'll Never Not Love You

A Story by Grey
"

A very angry letter I after my boyfriend of four years left me.

"

Dear Anonymous,

I have no feelings for you.

I have no feelings for you.

I have no feelings for you.

I could write this a thousand times and it would still never be true. Because you damaged me so badly, I cannot be touched by another without thinking of your hands and the way they fit perfectly in mine, or the way they felt as you caressed my bare skin. I cannot go to any of my old favorite spots without thinking of the bright smile on your face when I shared these once favorite places with you. I can't even stand to be looked at anymore.

I feel you everywhere I go, you're like a ghost haunting my every move. When I think of another I hear you whispering sweet nothings in my ear. When I caressed my new lovers lips with mine last night I looked back up at him and saw you, I pushed him away and when he asked me what was wrong I couldn't even answer. Because the sad truth is I love you, and I always will. I will never get over you I will always taste your kisses like blood in my mouth, feel your hands run down my body like thick sheets of ice. My heart will always skip a beat when I see someone who looks like you even only slightly. I will never forget the way you ruined me. I hope this letter forces you to realize the harm you're causing others and I hope you fix the problem.

Goodbye Forever.

Your Ruined Little Princess

© 2016 Grey


Author's Note

Grey
Please leave feedback!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

94 Views
Added on September 14, 2016
Last Updated on September 14, 2016
Tags: #mad, #anger, #love, #sadness, #iwontforget, #forgivness

Author

Grey
Grey

Stillwater, OK



About
I am almost 17 years young and I aspire to someday be a writer as well as a Bronc Rider and Barrel Racer. more..

Writing
The Grim Reaper The Grim Reaper

A Story by Grey