Prologue

Prologue

A Chapter by Jamey Bryce
"

Our narrator and listener are introduced

"
The fire crackled softly, its light emanated radially outward as Celiqura and Adrias sat near it. The stars above shone brightly, like fresh cut diamonds at the bottom of a black pond. There was no moon that night. As the sands shifted from the breeze, the only sound that could be heard was the howl of a coyote in the distance.
"Tell me, Lady Celi," began Adrias, stroking his beard, "of the wisdom and knowledge you attained on your travels. I simply must know, before time runs out."
The light from the fire flickered on Celiqura's pale face, her ruby-red eyes shined when it hit them. "I can tell you many things," she began, "but what is it that you wish to know?"
"What did you learn from the mages in Tiagor?" questioned Adrias.
"Much," replied Celiqura. She sighed. "Perhaps, too much. I will tell you all I can until daybreak, then we break camp, muster the men, and prepare for battle against the invaders."
Adrias smiled. "Then tell me, my Lady, what is it that you learned from the mages?"
Keliqura smiled back then began her story.



© 2015 Jamey Bryce


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

96 Views
Added on February 17, 2015
Last Updated on February 17, 2015
Tags: desert, sand, fantasy, fiction, literature, mystice, sword, mystrian, mystical, magic, dragons, dungeons


Author

Jamey Bryce
Jamey Bryce

TX



About
There are a thousand and one ways to properly write an about me. I must take into consideration the fact that almost nobody reads these... I am therefore free to write whatever I desire: I AM AWESO.. more..

Writing
I. Genesis I. Genesis

A Chapter by Jamey Bryce