Onyx

Onyx

A Chapter by Niki

The meeting with the Blutwärter has come yet but that day, I'll be more than ready. While hunting and killing off the undead, such as myself, I've made quite a few acquaintances. One peculiar acquaintance is Onyx. Onyx is a vampire I intended to kill only he knew i was there and after he finished with his victim, he instantly jumped into defense mode. This caught me off guard cause most of the vampires didn't even catch me on their radar until it was to late. He was ready and waiting, anticipating my next move and attack. He almost won and when I was taking my last breath, he asked "Why should I leave you to dwell on this earth?"

Gasping I realized my reason for living was in an everlasting slumber. "My reason is a lost hope, death would be a gift."

He looked me over skeptically trying to decide weather or not it was a ruse or not. "Then I'll let you live. Remember to revenge those who wronged you, but don't lose yourself in the process."

With that as a farewell, he disappeared into the night.

Over the years after "meeting" Onyx, he's helped when I needed him most. He asked of my past and I told him everything for if anything happened to me, Ireana would need taken care of. He understood for his love was lost when she gave into her blood lust. She killed an entire group also known as the Zodiac victims. Teasing the police became her game and the Blutwärter killed her. In her last moment, she seemed almost like her old self as she was when she was human. By the time, he could of saved her it was to late, she was gone. The Blutwärter offered him a place as a mercenary to kill other vampires like Sapphire, only he didn't want to watch another go through that pain. He doesn't tell much about himself only that he wished he could of saved her sooner before she was lost to him.

I know his pain so he knew that when I asked for his help with this problem, it wasn't to be taken lightly. I needed his help to take out the Воры Крови. The Воры Крови were part of the original clan but broke away to become "the blood thieves" (the Воры Крови). They kidnap and then enslave humans to become their blood supply or to turn them as well. They abducted Sapphire and fed her human blood and encouraged her blood lust, turning her into a vicious killer.



© 2008 Niki


Author's Note

Niki
ingore grammar please. any constructive critisism is welcome.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on September 2, 2008


Author

Niki
Niki

Greenville, PA



About
I'm a senoir in high school. I love to hang out with people and meet awesome people. Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I write poems and stories(sometimes songs). more..

Writing
Random Random

A Book by Niki


Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Niki


Blood Keepers Blood Keepers

A Book by Niki