Dear Self

Dear Self

A by Taylor_Anne_xoxo
"

how i feel

"

Taylor,

     I know it gets tough sometimes, staying around in pain, but I need you to understand it isn't always going to hurt and someday you'll feel better. You will find someone that cares about you and I promise they won't pick pot over you. I know your heart is in pieces and I just hope you can find a way to pull through. I don't want you to end things the way Liz did. Please just don't. You can spend the rest of your life high as a kite just don't harm yourself. People need you. And Grace isn't worth it. She really isn't. Please Taylor. Alex needs you. And Tiffany, what about Tiffany? Who would she go to the dance with? Taylor, you're worth more than that. Please don't do this. I know you hate yourself but Taylor please. You actually DO mean SOMETHING to SOMEONE out there and why would you do that to them? They love you. Alex and Emily, Tiffany, Blake and Savanna, you mean something to them! And if Grace can't see what she's giving up, she doesn't deserve you. You mean more than drugs do to someone. I promise. Grace just wasn't that person. It hurts more on the inside than it's worth. There are people who love you Taylor, just don't do this.

© 2009 Taylor_Anne_xoxo


Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Sometimes I wish I could tell myself things like that.
:/

I like this.

Posted 14 Years Ago


Grace seems like not a relationship kinda gal. I don't really know you but I'm sure you can so better than a girl who will choose a couple cheapo blunts over you. Good Luck. hang in there.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

344 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 30, 2009

Author

Taylor_Anne_xoxo
Taylor_Anne_xoxo

Madison, ME



About
Okay so quick summary:My name is Taylor. I do consider myself "scene". I have O.C.D. (people think it's funny to f**k up the desks in class before i get there just to see me flip out) I have my moment.. more..

Writing