Chapter 1: I Have Something To Tell You...

Chapter 1: I Have Something To Tell You...

A Chapter by Samantha Scythe
"

When Black Star sneaks into Souls window in the middle of the night with some shocking unexpected news, what will happen between the two friends?

"

The white-haired albino was just starting to fall asleep when her heard a thud come from his window. He sat up and saw Black Star, who appeared to have tripped and fallen and was now laying on the ground looking at Soul awkwardly.


"What on Earth are you doing Black Star?" Soul asked bewildered. It was 1 am and they both had school in the morning. Black Star sat up and had lowered his head. He had started fiddling with his thumbs, he seemed nervous, which surprised Soul, for Black Star was never shy or nervous.


"I wanna tell you something.. I've thought about it long and hard and I know if I don't do it now I never will." Black Star stood up in his low-riding pajamas and tank and walked over and sat on Soul's bed. Soul looked at Black Star who was getting nervous. Black Star look into Souls eyes and sighed


"Soul... I... changed your grade in the school file to an F" Black Star burst out laughing and ran back towards the window.


"Why you little!" Soul trailed off and lunged for Black Stars legs and pinned him down, straddling him. Black Star didn't care and continued laughing loudly.


"The look on your face! Ha! It was priceless Soul! Absolutely priceless! Hahaha!" Soul just stared at Black Star for a minute then started to chuckle.


"Heh heh," Soul was suddenly laughing like a maniac too. He didn't realize Black Star had made up that little lie and that he really did want to say something.


"Soul! What's going on in there!" Maka yelled from outside Souls door. Black Star and Soul immediately stopped laughing and started to snicker. Once again, they burst out laughing. Maka opened the door and stood in the doorway.


"Black Star!?" Maka gave them both a look as if she was trying to burn holes in their heads. Maka looked down and spoke quietly at first.


"Makaaa...CHOP!''



© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Haha you've seriously captured the quirkiness and humor of the two characters as well as the show :D I loved it :) you could actually write a series of your own, got any idea's lying around :D? Haha i loved the ending.. Maka, what a boss! There are a few grammatical error's but i'm sure when you read it a couple times over you'll figure them out and edit them yourself. Great job :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Haha you've seriously captured the quirkiness and humor of the two characters as well as the show :D I loved it :) you could actually write a series of your own, got any idea's lying around :D? Haha i loved the ending.. Maka, what a boss! There are a few grammatical error's but i'm sure when you read it a couple times over you'll figure them out and edit them yourself. Great job :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1278 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013


Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing