Chapter 2: Black Star Is Missing?

Chapter 2: Black Star Is Missing?

A Chapter by Samantha Scythe
"

Tsubaki informs Soul and Maka that Black Star isn't anywhere to be found, so Soul believes that he is a part of the disappearance of his best friend.

"

Beep. Beep. Beep. The irritating beep if Souls alarm clock woke him up instantly. He opened his eyes and groaned. 'It's way too be awake. Uncool,' Soul thought. He sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes when the event from last night occurred to him. He chuckled at the thought of it. "Little b*****d." Soul eas planning to get revenge on his friend, but wasn't quite sure how.


Soul get up out of bed and stretched his arms, walking to his closet. He pulled out an orange t-shirt and grabbed a pair of baggy jeans from the top of the laundry pile. He walked out of his room and saw Maka reading on the couch, his breakfast on the kitchen table for him. "Morning," Soul said as he walked over to the table. He grabbed a piece of toast and walked over to where Maka was sitting. She looked up at him "Morning". There was a tint of annoyance in her voice.


"What's up with you this morning?" Soul knew what the answer was going to be. Maka put her booked down and sighed. "I don't care that Black Star was over but you guys could've been a little quieter. But why was he over anyway?" Soul shrugged. "Beats me. He climbed in my window, so I wasn't sure what the hell he was doing"


By the time Maka and Soul got to the DWMA, it was 7:20, 10 minutes before school was scheduled to start. Tsubaki was sitting on the steps outside of the building. When she saw the tw she quickly jumped to her feet and ran to them. "Maka! Soul! I can't find Black Star anywhere, have either of you seen him? I'm getting worried about him. I know I shouldn't be but he's been acting weird lately." Maka looked at Soul "Well Black Star was over with Soul last night unexpectedly, but he left shortly after."


"Yea, it was like 1:00 in the morning and he just jumped in my window. He was acting really weird at first, which didn't seem like him, but then he was fine after and acting like himself. Left around 2 I think?" Soul looked at Maka for confirmation and Maka nodded. Tsubaki sighed, "Hopefully he'll show up for school today at some point, if not I'll ask Professor Stein if he's seen him." Maka and Soul looked at each other, sharing a worried look.


Soul, Maka and Tsubaki walked into the school and headed for their class. Maka was trying to comfort Tsubaki but Soul wasn't hearing what they were saying. He was tuned out of everything, lost in deep thought. 'Did Black Star actually have something to tell me last night? Or was he really just joking around? Tsubaki shouldn't be worried about him though, he's strong, he's able to defend himself. Although if he got into another fight without her... Ah who am I kidding, he's probably just wandering around town or training or whatever. I shouldn't be so worried' Soul lost his thought and tuned back in slightly when he heard his name. "Soul stop!" Right as he heard that he fell down a flight of stairs and landed at the bottom face first with his rear in the air. He groaned and heard Maka and Tsubaki giggling at the top of the stairs. "So not cool.."


Maka laughed, "Are you okay, Soul?" Even though Maka was laughing there was genuine concern in her voice which he could hear. He sat up and nodded, "Yeah, I'm fine," He stood up and looked around making sure no one else saw. He brushed the dust off his leather jacket and walked up the stairs acting as if nothing had happened. He looked back down the stairs at the girls, "coming, ladies?" He chuckled and stuck his hands in his pockets and continued up the stairs. Tsubaki giggled, "Just like Soul, isn't it?"The two girls followed suit and went in to their class and sat down just as the bell rang.



© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting, I like your writing style, it's easy to understand, detailed, yet casual. Good write, I wanna find out what's going on with this Black Star character and see what he has to tell Soul, hhmmm, haha :) Just gotta say, there's a few grammar mistakes to check out and get sorted in a few of your chapters, but that's all really, keep it up! :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


I loved how you brought in and introduce the scene, keeping the liveliness of the characters. Your attention to detail is really good when it comes to covering the story, I'm looking forward to see how the plot continues and what black star is up too. Keep writing xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1238 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 1, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: Soul Eater, Black Star, Soul x Black Star, Friendship, Fan Fiction


Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..