Chapter 3: Surprise Attacker

Chapter 3: Surprise Attacker

A Chapter by Samantha Scythe
"

When more people find out about Black Star's disappearance, Professor Stein asks her to go and see Lord Death, but on her way down, she is attacked by a stranger.

"

10 minutes after the bell had rang, Professor Stein finally rolled in backwards on his office chair. “I apologize for being late everyone. I had a meeting with Lord Death.  Speaking of which, Tsubaki and Black Sta-” Professor Stein stopped talking and was caught off guard by the absence of one of his students.

 

“Tsubaki, where is Black Star?” Professor Stein was clearly unimpressed, not that he usually was with Black Star. Tsubaki looked down and choked a little. “I haven’t seen him since yesterday after school and I can’t find him.” Professor Stein nodded. “I see.. Well Lord Death would like to speak with you, so please go and see him. He did not say what for, so maybe it has something to do with Black Star.”

 

Tsubaki nodded and walked down the steps from where she was sitting. Maka watched Tsubaki leave along with everyone else in the class. “Hey Tsubaki,” Tsubaki looked back to where Soul was sitting. “This is Black Star. I’m sure he’ll be just fine” and Soul gave his most comforting smile he could, which Tsubaki gave back in return. With that, she left the class and walked down the halls to Lord Deaths quarters of the Academy.

 

Once Tsubaki had left the room, Professor Stein had continued. “Today is more of a study block then anything else. You must stay in your seat, but you are free to talk at a moderate level. If you have any question, feel free to come up and ask.” Stein rolled back to his desk and started marking papers.

 

Soul felt a tug on the back of his leather jacket. He turned around and looked at Kid. “Dude. Uncool.” Kid ignored his comment, “What’s going on with Black Star? He’s missing?” Soul nodded. “But we don’t know why he went. Tsubaki said that she hadn’t seen him last night but he came over this morning at like 1 and then left.” Kid started to process this information. “After class, we’re looking for him” Soul nodded.

 

~Meanwhile With Tsubaki~

While Tsubaki was walking down the halls she heard someone behind her, she turned around but saw no one. She quickened her pace, and heard the breathing become closer. She started to run but was grabbed from behind. She screamed and was pinned down. She shut her eyes closed, when she smelt a familiar smell. It was the smell that Black Star smelt like, his cologne. She opened her eyes and saw Black Star looking down at her. 



© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Since this is fan-fiction and i'm a huge fan of the show I love it, I'm curious to know thought If it's actually black star or someone disguised as him come to infiltrate the academy.. Also for people who aren't familiar with the show maybe you want to do a character synopsis or something but I really love it so far, keep writing looking forward to more. Not only a fan of the show, but now of your work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KeeD

11 Years Ago

Can do it one of three ways, Add a little back story when you introduce every new character, like Ma.. read more
Samantha Scythe

11 Years Ago

Thanks to you I just got an idea for it!! Thank you so much! :D
KeeD

11 Years Ago

No haha thank you :D I love anime and It's good to read anime related stuff on here :) I was thinkin.. read more



Reviews

Since this is fan-fiction and i'm a huge fan of the show I love it, I'm curious to know thought If it's actually black star or someone disguised as him come to infiltrate the academy.. Also for people who aren't familiar with the show maybe you want to do a character synopsis or something but I really love it so far, keep writing looking forward to more. Not only a fan of the show, but now of your work.

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

KeeD

11 Years Ago

Can do it one of three ways, Add a little back story when you introduce every new character, like Ma.. read more
Samantha Scythe

11 Years Ago

Thanks to you I just got an idea for it!! Thank you so much! :D
KeeD

11 Years Ago

No haha thank you :D I love anime and It's good to read anime related stuff on here :) I was thinkin.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

1107 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 2, 2013
Last Updated on February 6, 2013
Tags: Soul Evans, Soul, Soul Eater Evans, Soul Eater, Tsubaki, Black Star, Maka, Stein, Fan Fiction, FanFiction


Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing