One Hell of a Butler

One Hell of a Butler

A Story by Samantha Scythe

The waltz was a difficult dance, I may have been a young lord, the queen's lap dog as some like to call me, but I had never danced before. I could never get used to listening to the beat of the music, the vibrations of the bass, none of it helped me. 

"Excuse me, Lady Elizabeth," I said to the woman whom I was dancing with as I walked towards where the string quartet was playing. As the song ended, the next one began, but with a quicker pace. Sitting down on the large stair case, I could feel something softly and slowly taking control of my body. My legs became numb as the feeling became more intense. 

It was the madness. The madness that had taken control of my dreams, the madness that made me kill. There was nothing I could do to stop it. I shut my eyes closed, groaning in pain. My eyes snapped open. The madness had taken over once again, it was now in control. 

I watched as Lady Elizabeth danced with another man, her blood red dress flowing with each step she took, outlining her figure. I motioned with my finger for her to come towards me. Elizabeth obeyed, and approached me, a slight bounce in her step. Holding her hand, I lead her behind the stairs so no one could see what was happening.

I placed my hands on either side of her face, bringing my face close to hers, her breath smelling of red wine. I kissed her on the nose, making her blush and smile. 
"You look beautiful, Elizabeth. May you look this beautiful in death." The beautiful, bright smile went away but before she was able to react, I twisted my arms sharply, snapping her neck. Her eyes widend and she fell to the floor, laying lifeless at my feet. The madness disappeared, leaving me to realize what I had done. 

I felt a presence behind me, but I knew automatically knew who it was.

"Dispose of her, Sebastion. Make sure no one finds her. " I turned around to look at my butler who smiled at me and nodded his head as he always did. Sebastion picked up Elizabeth's lifeless body and held her in his arms. 

"Such a shame," he spoke softly, but ther was no sadness in his voice. 

"Oh shut your mouth. How do you plan to dispose of Lady Elizabeth anyway?" Sebastion just smiled at me.

"As you surely know, I am one hell of a butler."

© 2013 Samantha Scythe


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

:D Sam, I loved this. You're so talented.. God I want to read a manga and watch an anime written by you someday.. Hopefully soon :) xoxo

Posted 11 Years Ago


hey, this is one of my favorite anime. Sebastian (the demon butler) and the Earl Phantomhive. :) nice one

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Samantha Scythe

11 Years Ago

Thank you :)
Damn I'm speechless it was mind blowing

Posted 11 Years Ago


Samantha Scythe

11 Years Ago

Thank you very much!
Winchester Saltgunner

11 Years Ago

Welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 16, 2013
Last Updated on April 16, 2013
Tags: Kiroshitsuji, Fanfiction, Fan Fiction, Black Butler, Murder, Butler, Sebastion, Sabby, Ciel, British, Queen, Lap Dog, Lord, Waltz, Dance

Author

Samantha Scythe
Samantha Scythe

Canada



About
I'm new to writing but have a lot of ideas more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Maybe I... Maybe I...

A Poem by N!LoC


Why... Why...

A Poem by N!LoC