Damn I'm out of it Today

Damn I'm out of it Today

A Chapter by Hiru-Chan
"

The start of the school day ~

"
Heading my way off of the bus I found myself taking glances behind me where Stephenie was giggling. I felt my stomach turn at the thought of what kind of crap Chris could be feeding into a small naive head. And that was when I heard it "So.... When the girl came up to me I went 'Hey hot stuff!!!!!' and you know the rest guys. Maybe one day me and little Steph here can get it on when shes older." Chris said in his obnoxious taunting tone. That was it. I was going to kill him. I don't know when and I don't know how but to go hell I'm going to kill him. He even gave her a f*****g nickname. Yep, that decided it, I was going to kill him."Can you get it on with me and Samy to! Everything is always funner when Sam is around!" Stephenie said sweetly. 
Everyone was just staring at her and the guys made winking faces at Chris who was beet red. Ahhh hell. Times like these I wish she wasn't so sweet and innocent. Once I saw the way to the step to get off the bus, I took Stephine's hand and ran out of there. Why does this stuff always happen to me? Why cant I be a unattractive nerd or something. I didn't care I was just tired of all this freakin drama in my life. 
Midway to the front of the school Stephenie started to speak up. "Sam, .. why'd you take me and run off the bus??? I was making friends with the older kids!! It was progress!" She pouted slightly as she said this. I took a side glance at her and shook my head "You don't want to be friends with those kind of people Stephenie..... trust me." Stephenie started to straighten up and pulled her hand out of mine. "I am no longer to be called Stephenie. For now on please call me Steph! Well I better head of to class.. Good day to you." She said as she walked away putting her head up high.
What the hell just happened! Did all it take was one freakin bus ride to turn her into... a snotty kid!!! I felt this aggressive need to punch someone in the face. I started to head off to go upstairs to my classes and people started to stare at me. I wouldn't blame em'. I probably looked very pissed. Knowing me I most likely had a face of 'Don't mess with me or you'll regret it.' It was my signature pissed of face. I was not in the mood for anything ... that could cause a annoyance. 
"Sup Sammmyyyyy!" A voice called from behind me. Speaking of annoyances I thought as I turned around to face my old old old old friend Cam. "Hi" I said with a bland expression. "Awwwww does someone need a hug!" He said while making his arms in a hugging motion. I just glared at him "Nope. I am just find." He smirked at me. "Well who pissed you off. Because thats my job! Unless of course you have replaced me... and I don't think you'd do that cuz' you'd miss me to much" He said sarcastically. I just started at him thinking of a good come back... damn I was bad today. "No snappy come backs today huh sam? Your really out of it!" He said to me as if he read my mind. I swear sometimes i think he has some kind of mind reading powers... or I was the easiest person to read in the world. I sighed and grabbed my books. "It's nothing Cam. Don't worry about it. Just a little tired thats all." I said as I started to head off to my Science class. "Well okay then....." he said behind me. I didn't hear the rest because I was already tired of talking or even hearing. I might die from exhausting. I might not of been ready for what was to come to me in Science class.. 


© 2010 Hiru-Chan


Author's Note

Hiru-Chan
=D so watcha' guys think
Is it boring
Exciting
Should i go jump off a clift =D
Tell me your thought please <3

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on August 16, 2010
Last Updated on August 16, 2010


Author

Hiru-Chan
Hiru-Chan

About
Just a bored person who enjoys the wonders of writing =) Oh and i love chesse more..

Writing
To hell with it To hell with it

A Chapter by Hiru-Chan


FrostBite FrostBite

A Book by Hiru-Chan