Crime

Crime

A Chapter by Ryou
"

Game 1's beginning (Part 1.)

"
Innocence. All things start with it.... But they don't always end with it. It's funny how kids believe what you tell them. Until you tell them something that's not true that is.
Xz:So the next games begun?
Dxd:Apparently.
?:Ugh..
??:Where the hell is this place?!
Dxd:Welcome. My name is Domino X Deus or Dxd. The rules are simple. The winner(s) of this game will be let go, have the offer of participation in another game, and receive $1,000,000 or the distributive amount of it. The loser(s) will die. Refusal to participate will result in the penalty of death.
Dxd:You should have noticed the numbers pinned to your shoulder by now, you will be called by it during the game. This game we will be playing is called Crime. In this game the #1-5 will be detectives and the others; #6-10 murderers. Which is why we have gathered the 10 of you. In each turn a random player will receive the opportunity to choose and kill a player. It is the detectives job to find who the murderer is, if the murderer is chosen correctly the murderer dies, before a crime is committed a detective could choose to suspect the murderer or the victim of the murder attempt, if the detective chooses correctly the detective is safe for the turn. In any cases if the murderer or victim is falsely accused the detective dies. Does everyone understand the rules? I should also tell everyone that you shouldn't trust anybody, not even your allies, and at times even yourself.
#2:This game is too easy, do you know the difference between the criminals and the innocent? The innocent watch the crime. The criminals watch the crime AND the innocent's reaction to the crime, that's why murderers always return to the scene of the crime. I'll win this game easily.
#7:Smart guy. We should kill him first hahaha.


© 2010 Ryou


Author's Note

Ryou
I was feeling sleepy and dozing off when I wrote this. D:

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on May 21, 2010
Last Updated on May 21, 2010


Author

Ryou
Ryou

CA



About
yo i usually dont type so neatly that its annoying if you wanna know something about me just ask and ill tell you if i feel like it hehe more..

Writing
Wolf and sheep Wolf and sheep

A Book by Ryou


The Tragedy The Tragedy

A Chapter by Ryou