Doll

Doll

A Poem by momo hina
"

I felt like writing a creepy poem about a doll, again in english class. It turned ouit not creepy at all, it's actually kind of cute.

"

Its only a doll

an object at play

Though it has eyes

they do not follow

It is my friend

one I will protect

It makes me feel

complete

I may be teased

but I will never let go

No

One day I will

but

it will be to give another child

happiness from

me

© 2010 momo hina


Author's Note

momo hina
Ya I was really bored and its a poor excuse for a creepy doll story y'know one where the doll moves and stares at you. Ya that didn't work for me.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This was a nice poem. I know kids like dolls and everything. Passing it on even to a homeless child would be something to do. The child will feel loved if it is abandoned with no one to care for it. Giving the doll up would be a good deed. Then again you can always believe that the doll is real like Angelica on the Rugrats with Cynthia. Not even in All Grown Up she could give up her doll. It was like her best friend and she would always talk to her. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago


SWEETNESS! Finally you posted something...

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is a cute poem, the first line is kind of scary, but it really clears up later in the poem. I also like the brevity of the poem and the lack of punctuation! :) Poetry is the only type of writing where a lack of punctuation is acceptable and i love it. Thanks for the addition! Keep on writing!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 31, 2010
Last Updated on March 31, 2010

Author

momo hina
momo hina

Reno



About
I am obsessed with anime! I'm a really good artist, or at least my friends say so, and I want to continue writing. more..

Writing
Peace of Mind Peace of Mind

A Chapter by momo hina