Goodbye

Goodbye

A Poem by Larrycall
"

moving on from her . FINALLY

"
Goodbye . it was never really said . it was one of those unspoken farewells . Which only made it harder for me . Im sorry I wasn't want you wanted . Guess you weren't want i needed then . Thanks for the breath taking moments and for changing my life . You made me see who I really am . You made me grow up . To a more mature person. How could I ever say thanks . Its to late now anyways . Its just so weird . Loving you for so long then suddenly have no feelings toward you at all . It just hit me . You never cared . I was just a pet to you . Someone who was always loyal to you , but you only  saw me was someone lower than you . I just couldn't take it any longer . I tried so hard yet got no where . You never let me in . Yet I let you . You let me believe one day we would have a chance . Then you just blocked me out . I don't want to say goodbye because goodbye means going away and going away means forgetting . I'm lucky to have someone who is so hard to say farewell to . But really thanks for the memories i will cherish forever and thanks for coming into my life and giving me joy .But that joy is turned to pain. Goodbye ill miss you . Maybe one day our lives will combine again.  

© 2013 Larrycall


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

You have a way about you. It's like electricity entering the soul reading your work. I feel it as you feel it. Very real. Very connected. I can't wait to continue reading more Yokolyn originals.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

298 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on August 2, 2013
Last Updated on August 8, 2013
Tags: moving on, forgetting, oblivion, lost, goodbye

Author

Larrycall
Larrycall

none of ur biz , LA



About
I NO LONGER WRITE ON THIS WEBSITE ! i write on wattpad my account is lyricalgoesmeow .im 16 . i write to vent and speak out about mental disorders to help others like me feel like they are not alon.. more..

Writing
I'm with you I'm with you

A Story by Larrycall