Chasing Pavements

Chasing Pavements

A Story by Lola
"

A victim of the rules you live by.

"
"Kiss me here, by the pavement, we've been chasing them all night." 
"I like a woman who knows what she wants." He says with stride as his sturdy hands tug on the outlines of her hips.

The edges of her rubicund lips slide to the their uniform upward sides.
"Well you see, i do not wait upon fate, i decide it for myself. 
"Instead of feasting on high expectations of occurrences that might disappoint, i kill it by demand. 
"My life is based on one standard: To live life as my own creator, building my own world, not waiting for anyone's arrival. 
"Other than the universe inside my head of course, and what kind of world would you like to live for yourself Mr.Clean?" 
She gazes at him expectingly. 

Looking deeply into her hopeful eyes, he begins to contemplate.
Images flash around him, the world he wants to live in fast motion, he can see it.
He corrects his tone and begins to say, 
"Me? Well darling, I like a world where I can read your eyes like a Christie novel without daring a blink of its perpetual mystery, where all the roses & daisies array cannot fathom the sweetness in you, and the scent of your hair is the only smell that my nose seems to comprehend miles away from your spiraling curls 
"A world where even the stars that form constellations millenniums above our heads are at shame at their disability to shine as bright as your eyes, a miracle in which scientist have yet to discover I might add." He said wittingly, winning her laugh. He kept his eyes concentrated on her eyes that squinted whenever she laughed in full euphoria, which he loved.

He held onto her hips, cradling her body, allowing himself to fall into her foolish eyes yet again, he continues,
"A world where I can selfishly lock you away in the heavens of my mind, keeping you safe. 
"Where you are the haven I run off to when my thoughts drift off half asleep as continuous motions of you play in black and white, emphasizing your beauty by a goddamn million. Where i can dive into your brain, where you have set a room specially for me. So i could explore the universe that your neurons create, investigating every desire, every thought that has ever crossed the bridges of your intimate universe.
"Bring every desire to you on a silver platter no matter where I may be. Salvaged from your mind, or not. For i'd rather be stuck in your head rather than in your heart, for the heart is a breakable little thing, irreplaceable cracks at the reminiscence of what love may be, but the mind, the mind my darling renews fresh memories that live on forever. You and me, forever. Now doesn't that sound neat? 
"Living in a world that is yours, where I am a victim of the rules you live by, kissing your soft lips goodnight by the pavements that we keep chasing, because your standard demands you to.
"Now go on dear, be your own creator and show me what you want." He adds strikingly without a single utter of hesitation.

"I want you." She mumbled softly under her breath, lost for words, lost control of her universe, yet continues to lose herself in his deep amber eyes with no sign of detachment. 

Drawing closer, he tightens his grip around her fragile hips as their lips match. Following each other's melodic pattern; completing each other's symphonies.

© 2014 Lola


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

200 Views
Added on January 11, 2014
Last Updated on January 11, 2014
Tags: Love, pavement, life, man and woman, relationship, true love, love story, dialogue, cute

Author

Lola
Lola

About
Into the messed up mind of a 15 year-old with jaded eyes of innocence. You, i write to you of what resides in my mind. more..

Writing
Her Sadness Her Sadness

A Poem by Lola


High High

A Poem by Lola


Time Time

A Poem by Lola