Naked.

Naked.

A Story by Lola
"

Two young lovers discover themselves for the first time.

"
With both of us looking up at the ceiling blankly, completely uncovered over the sheets,
"We're naked on this bed." Scarlett said.
"No s**t?" I snap back.
"No dumbass," she muttered under her breath.
"I mean our souls are naked, open and unwrapped, and I'm sucking you into my flesh colored desires and fears."
She said in a way that made it seem like the world smoked on her words.

"I can spill and pour, right now, and I wouldn't worry of the mess I've made."
She snapped her neck to her left where her nose fell perfectly align with mine.
I searched her honey suckle eyes for answers and was disappointed with the results.
"The only reason you'd spill is because someone pushed you to, mistakes aren't always sin, Scar, it creates vulnerability. You can let it pour, but I'll make sure I have a towel to soak up the mess."
I scowled back.

"You know why they call me Scarlett? Like the shade of red?"
She looked back up to the ceiling the way birds stay in flight without caring about the entire world under their wings.
"Why?" I asked as expected.
"Its because my soul is fresh, but my heart isn't. It needs its own repair shop."
She shifted her focus to the unusual long toe on both her feet to avoid confronting her tears. They don't drop as time passes by, because she is not physical anymore.
I grab at her wrist and look at her scars again, how can someone so beautifully naïve hurt their self like that?

"Scar, why'd you do that?" I ask worriedly.

"There was one point in my life where I tasted like cheap beer when I deserved fine wine but the sole purpose of alcohol is to get drunk right? All what booze is for, it'll get me drunk. Leaving reality for a few hours that costs me a headache the day after, why the hell not? I loved and I lost and I faked and I hit and I missed in my life, drunk. Blurry, and moving in squiggly lines. Thats the best version of myself I could be."

She paused and laughed at the thought of her life in motion.
"Why?" I couldn't bare not to ask. I was so endlessly infatuated with her.
"I let people touch me way too much, when what needed to be touched was my soul. I spilled and I'll continue to spill, but I don't need anyone or anything to clean up the pool of blood. I was never touched without physicality. I was a spiritual virgin, I don't mean religiously, I'm talking about intellectually like with discovering different auras of a different colors and tastes."

"Have you found it yet?"
I turn to my right, my skin touching hers in the wrong places.

She laughs nervously looking back up at the ceiling.
"Have I? I thought I had to be fully clothed to be feeling it but yeah I did. And its damn liberating to be physically and psychologically released. I thought that my interests and feelings would only be exposed and kept for a man, but you exceed any man in thousands of millenniums. You gave me fine wine when I was cheap beer. I tasted your essence and it reflected off me like a boomerang, coming, and going."

She looked at me like I was the Mona Lisa, and I loved it.
"You're beautiful, Scar, don't ever hurt yourself again."
I said to her without even blinking at her beauty.

"Nah you're only saying that because you love the idea of me. Those soothing words are nice to hear but I'll break your heart, I'll tear it to shreds, I'll cut your chest open and slice every chord supplying your heart. Wait on a week."
"I don't care."
"Well you should, you should stay away from people like me. Mingling in the desert, never satisfied. We die young, die from starvation and dissatisfaction. My name is Scarlett because I'm red in vain, long for Scar, because I'm a walking, talking, broken machine and I scar every soul around me. I'm an open book right now and I'll snap your fingers halfway through reading me."

That was it for her. She knew what to say, when she needed to say it. She was the kind of girl you'd one day forget, but would still breathe on the back of your neck.
I loved her that day, naked, with her heart open and chest bare.
Naked with fate aiming at her knees,
Naked with her soul at ease.

© 2014 Lola


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

211 Views
Added on August 2, 2014
Last Updated on August 6, 2014
Tags: Love, life, live, heartbreak, scarlett, lesbian, girls, straight, guy, girl, bed, naked, spiritual, virgin, aura, sex

Author

Lola
Lola

About
Into the messed up mind of a 15 year-old with jaded eyes of innocence. You, i write to you of what resides in my mind. more..

Writing
Her Sadness Her Sadness

A Poem by Lola


High High

A Poem by Lola


Time Time

A Poem by Lola