Thoughts way to early in the morning

Thoughts way to early in the morning

A Story by Ashley Marie Montgomery
"

My thoughts. Not making since. Tired. Lonely Missing him.

"
I would be lieing if I said if feel a 100% about everything. I try and sit here after a long night of writing and figure out how I feel inside but I still am so confused. Maybe it because school is tomorrow and you know school at a time like this isn't going to be the best... or is going to be? I mean right now all I want to do is sit up and watch T.V, eat, hang out at home and just be a home. Tired of school and I'm not even in school till tomorrow but I really don't want to go. I just wish I could skip all this year and next year and be where I want to be. Somewhere other then here. Somewhere bigger then here with you. Maybe that's why I want these two year that I have left to go by really fast. Not that I don't like high school but I'm ready to start my life. Maybe just maybe it might be with you. I don't know. My mind is so confused. Maybe its because its 7:08 in the morning and have got no sleep and all my feelings are getting mixed up. What I know  right now is that I love you. I really love you. Your the one I think about 24/7 even when I'm at work. I wish I could say everything but I cant right now. Need sleep? I think yes. Thoughts and feelings are all scrabbled. Hopefully sleep will a sure me... but what is there to a sure? hmm... god bed time.

© 2013 Ashley Marie Montgomery


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
Added on August 13, 2013
Last Updated on August 13, 2013
Tags: Writing, tired, thoughts, scammbled, not making since, lonely, music, comment, review, message, like, thoughts way to early in the mor, morning, hungry, the AM, school, not ready, nervy

Author

Ashley Marie Montgomery
Ashley Marie Montgomery

Lincoln , NE



About
Heyy its Ashley here. Im 17 years young. I came on this website to write. I use to write a lot when I was younger but I have stopped lately and want to start back up again so that what im going to do... more..

Writing