at the subway station

at the subway station

A Chapter by yourz4ever

 The sibling walked out of a shabby apartment all laughing. The yellow school bus arrived at the perfect time.


“Hana~ Be careful and have fun!” Haruka smiled as she waved to Hana who was on the bus. Then 

Haruka looked at her watch.

7:45. Shoot! 

Haruka sprinted to subway station. She passed the bakery she often went to get discount. SHe also swiftly passed the path by the river where people usually jogged in the morning. Haruka took a left and walked up the gray stairs that lead to the road where car swiftly passed by.  

    

Haruka sprinted down to the subway station where she was pushed by random people. Not surprisingly, the station was crowded with men and women who was going to work and some high schoolers. Haruka looked at the crowd miserably and thought


When I am going to get through all the crowds here?

 

But it was a battle. The battle in the subway station. She had to dealt with it everyday last year in middle school. Haruka took a deep breath and try to fit in the crowds. Some people just stepped on her foot and she stepped on others on accident.


“Excuse me- Coming through...”


Haruka said as she quickly entered as the subway arrived on a perfect timing. The hard work of pushing people paid off. She got a seat which was very hard to get. Usually, Haruka needed to stand next to the door when she was in middle school.

Haruka smiled to herself when a flashback came back.


I

t was the third year in middle school when her best friend Ayane chan accidentally drop her bag in the subway. A boy next to her who went to their middle school but wasn’t in their class helped her. Haruka clearly remember the dialogue still even though she was only watching.


“Ah! S**t Why does this happen to me?” Ayane chan mumbled as she bends over to pick her notebooks and phone.


“Here.” The boy next to her handed her the phone.


“Ah-Arigato.” Ayane chan lift her face up to him and they both froze for a second.

Haruka practically saw flowers blossoming around them. Before she knew it, two of them started to go out two weeks later. Ayane was still going out with him but her boyfriend Satoru kun, goes to a different high school from now on.


      Haruka got a new text message. It was from Ayane:

Hey~~~ I am already here. I got here early because my bf dropped me off~~~>_< Bye~~ See ya!


Haruka texted back immediately:


Yeah. I am on the subway. I will probably be there probably in ten minutes. See you.


Haruka looked around her surrounding. Guys in middle school wore the black uniforms and the girls were wearing blue uniforms either with a ponytail or a short hair up to their shoulders. Also lots of high schoolers too. Handful of them were wearing the same school uniform as her including the boy right next her who had a headphone on. He was closing his eyes and his brownish a bit blonde hair slightly covered his left eye.


Wow, how can someone be this flawless? He is like the guy from a book or an anime. Haruka thought, amazed. 

His skin was kind of pale and his nose was perfectly symmetrical. Haruka sighed. There will be all kinds of people in high school I think. 

Haruka wondered again 

I hope the teachers are nice. I wonder what kind of people will be in my class. Will the sempais be a bother?! Hope not.... As she thought more and more, the butterflies in her stomach spread more and more.




© 2013 yourz4ever


Author's Note

yourz4ever
Sorry it was kind of short~~!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013
Tags: Romance, teen, pure, firstlove, love innocent, high school, manga, anime


Author

yourz4ever
yourz4ever

About
Hey! Just a little things about myself. I am a Korean tomboy who loves to watch anime and read manga~~~ I also love to write and read. My favorite sports are basketball, swimming, ice-skating, and .. more..

Writing
At school At school

A Chapter by yourz4ever


At the Library At the Library

A Chapter by yourz4ever