At school

At school

A Chapter by yourz4ever

Kyoyo High School was at the end of the Sakura Path; a beautiful path where cherry blossom tree along the path. The petals were landing gracefully on the floor.Kyoto High School’s entrance was crowded with students. She did recognize some of people from her middle school. Haruka went through the crowds and try to look her name on the bulletin board. 

Haruka Sato..... Haruka Sato.... Haruka Sato.... Found it! 

Her name was underneath the room 1-5.

I hope Ayane is with me.... Onegai~~

Haruka slid the door open begging God.


“Haruka~~!” Haruka heard that voice and all the tension released from her body. Ayane was waving to her sitting on a desk at the very left next to the windows. Haruka looked around her new classroom for a second. The long chalkboard and single wooden desk six in row of five. The old wooden floor like her house and the white round clock that kids will look at every five minute was there. The scent of the classroom was new but she is going to get use to it anyway. The view from the window was the school's backyard with planters,trees, and the red brick wall. The sunlight shine through too.


“Ayane~” Haruka smiled as she walked up to her best friend.


“Thank god we are in the same class! I was worrying so much!” Ayane smiled.


"Me too!" Haruka agreed.


"Settle down!" A man with spiky reddish brown hair came in holding files of paper. He plumped on the rolling chair and put his feet on his desk,


"So you guys are the little newbies in this school. Huh?" Haruka felt that he wasn't a normal teacher who acted mature and boring. His voice did not sound too welcoming either.


" Now I'm gonna.... wait..." He started counting, "Everyone is here except for one person. Whatever, I will deal with it later. Now for the seats... You newbies stand up next to your seat,. Now, You go there.. And you with the glasses come here. You in the back move there... No not you! You!!!" He started arrange the classroom's seat by not calling everyone's name but you.  Coincidentally, Haruka was the last one remaining in the class.


"You the last one sit-" The teacher was interrupted by the sound of the door sliding. The guy in the subway who sat next to her was in the entrance. Everyone including the teacher stared at him.


"Gomenasai.I am late." They boy's voice was melodic and soft but in Haruka's ear it also sounded cold at the same time.


"Ok everyone is here. Then you sit there and you girl sit behind him." Sensei pointed at the last two desk at the very back in the left row by the window. Haruka took the very last sit quietly and everyone was silent.


"Ok. Everything is settled. This will be your seat. Now, I will introduce myself." He began, " Call me Fujimoto sensei. I am a twenty three year old guy who is single." He smirked, " I have been teaching for a year now. Don't misunderstand. I hate being a teacher and being with newbies like you. If you guys are like some hot college student... Hah~Anyway, I became a teacher just for money. I can't deal with scrubs like you. Better not cause me any trouble or else you are..." Fujimoto sensei did the cutting off neck sign. Everyone was silent by his introduction.

Haruka suddenly felt that it was going to be a long year.



© 2013 yourz4ever


Author's Note

yourz4ever
Another short chapter~~!
Thank you ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

162 Views
Added on May 7, 2013
Last Updated on May 7, 2013
Tags: Romance, teen, pure, firstlove, love innocent, high school, manga, anime, realistic fiction, love


Author

yourz4ever
yourz4ever

About
Hey! Just a little things about myself. I am a Korean tomboy who loves to watch anime and read manga~~~ I also love to write and read. My favorite sports are basketball, swimming, ice-skating, and .. more..

Writing
At the Library At the Library

A Chapter by yourz4ever