Reminiscing

Reminiscing

A Poem by Aly Sky

As the seasons change, my love for you will not fade.

Though I am sure you are positive our relationship is a monument,

I’d like to reminisce upon how it all started in case curiosity ever springs on how you got it.

I clearly remember the day you first contacted me because that was the first time I felt perfect harmony.

Indeed, I had no idea we would end up like this and typically there was an absence of bliss.

For an unknown reason your words brought hope, but the times after that you never showed.

However, a month later you again appeared on my computer screen, and at once I finally dared to dream.

Days later, you often crossed my mind simply because I’d never heard of a man so kind.

You took a chance and gave this your all, and in return I curiously followed your call.

Every day since then we expressed our true selves, and now our love can surpass any amount of wealth.

Here we are darling, so in love and so close because of course we were smart with the one we chose.

Now, in mind, we will never be apart, and this proves you got it; you have my heart.

Just look at us now, sweetheart.

 

© 2009 Aly Sky


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

257 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on December 8, 2009

Author

Aly Sky
Aly Sky

MO



About
As I grow older, I fear the most talented writers are the ones suffering the most. more..

Writing
The Russian The Russian

A Story by Aly Sky