Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by Master Gargoyle

Yoshiko watched Rowan and Ryan walk away.  She sighed.  "So.  What Pokemon should I catch?"

The trees...

Yoshiko looked out on the water and she saw a pink figure, fading away.  What was that?!  she thought.

She walked over to the trees.  "Ooh..."

Yoshiko looked up.  "Was that...moaning?"

"Ooh..."

Yoshiko walked past the trees, looking for the moaning.

"Ooh..."

She saw a small blue figure by a tree.  "Ooh..."

Yoshiko ran over to the figure.  "What happened?!  You okay?!"

It was a Pokemon.  The Pokemon's eyes were squeezed shut.  "Ooh..."  His tail was gushing blood, and he had a bump on his head.

Yoshiko picked him up.  "C'mon, wake up."  She shook the Pokemon.

"Ooh..."

Maybe he has a concusion...?  Yoshiko looked around.  "Okay.  I'll take you to Professor Rowan."

Yoshiko walked out of the forested area, and took one last look at the lake.  She started to leave, when she heard a shriek from the woods.  "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Yoshiko turned around, and saw a Staraptor flying right at her.  She stepped back, and held the Pokemon close to her chest.  The Staraptor slammed into her chest.

"Ogh!"  The wind was knocked out of her, and she was flung into the water.

She tried to kick her legs to stay afloat, while trying to keep the blue Pokemon out of the water.  She was starting to sink, spurting water out of her mouth.  "Ggh...Help...!"  She yelled, trying to keep her face out of the water, and trying to keep the Pokemon's head out of the water.  A small Pokemon with a pink head and a white body appeared in front of her.  I will help you.  It reached under her right arm and pulled her over to the shore.  Yoshiko scrambled onto the ground and laid on her back, gasping for air.  "Th-thanks..."

The Pokemon sat by her side.  You are all right?

"Y-yeah...I'm fine."

Is the Riolu?

"What...?"  Yoshiko looked at the Pokemon on her chest.  "You mean this little guy?  I...dunno.  I don't think so..."

The pink Pokemon's eyes glowed, and the Riolu shook.  "Urgh..."  He sat up, still weak.  "Owowow...What happened...?"  He looked at Yoshiko.  "Wah!"  He hopped off her chest.  "Wh-who are you?!"  He looked at the pink Pokemon.  "What's going on?!"

The pink Pokemon smiled. I am Mespirit.  The Being of Emotion.

Yoshiko glanced at Mespirit, then back at Riolu.  "My name's Yoshiko.  I found you over there by a tree, groaning."

The Riolu looked at the trees.

"Your tail was gushing blood, and you had a bump on your head.  You were moaning."  Yoshiko said, standing up.

He looked at his tail.  It was no longer bleeding, but his blue fur was all wet.  "Why're we wet?"

You were attacked by a Staraptor.  You two were flung into the water, and almost drowned.  You are safe, now.

Yoshiko looked at the Riolu.  "Do you have a name?"

"What?  I dunno...Riolu, I guess..."

He is wild.  Very young.  Maybe you could be his trainer?

Yoshiko smiled.  "Hey, you wanna be a part of my team?  I could give you a name, and food.  And I'd keep you safe."

The Riolu looked back at the trees, thinking he heard a screech.  "...Sure.  I'll be part of your team."

Yoshiko's smile was wide.  "Really?!"

"Yeah...So, what's my name?"

Yoshiko rung the water out of her hair.  "Uhm...How about...Bone?"

"...Sure.  I like that name.  It sounds kinda tough."  Bone smiled.

Yoshiko chuckled.  "All right.  We need to go see Professor Rowan in Sandgem Town.  He's probably a litle worried..."

Bone nodded.  "Okay.  But first, come down here."

Yoshiko bent down, and Bone hopped on her shoulder.  "You are NEVER gonna put me in a Pokeball.  Understand?"

Yoshiko nodded.  "I wasn't planning on it.  Mespirit, thanks for all your help."

You are very welcome, Yoshiko.

Yoshiko and Bone headed for Rowan's lab in Sandgem Town, leaving Mespirit at the lake.



© 2010 Master Gargoyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on July 21, 2010
Last Updated on July 28, 2010
Tags: pokemon, pkmn, life, death, life and death


Author

Master Gargoyle
Master Gargoyle

nunya bizz, CA



About
I like writing stories a lot (obviously) and I think I'm really good at it. I'm hyper, loud, and random. I'm trying to be a bit more social...but it's not going good so far. Lol...I'm a proud Christ.. more..

Writing
War War

A Stage Play by Master Gargoyle