Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Master Gargoyle

Yoshiko walked into Rowan's lab, still noticabley wet with Bone on her shoulder.  A boy with black hair and light grey eyes looked up.  "Uhm...Professor?  Someone's here..."

Rowan looked up from his laptop.  "Ah Yoshiko-  You're all wet."

Yoshiko nodded.  "We got into trouble with a Staraptor at Lake Verity.  But we're fine now."

Rowan noticed Bone.  "Ah.  I see you caught your first Pokemon.  A Riolu.  Those are actually quite rare."

Yoshiko nodded, not quite understanding what he just said.  Her Pokegear rang.  Why's it still working after getting all wet...? 

She pulled it out of her pocket.  The screen had Ryan's name and number on it, telling her that is was him.  She looked at Rowan.  "It's Ryan..."

"Go ahead."

Yoshiko opened her phone.  "Hello-"

"HEY!!!  Yoshiko!  It's Ryan!!!  Where are you?!"

"At Rowan's lab..."

"What're ya' doin' there?  Hurry up and start your journey!!!  By the way. do you have a Pokemon yet?!"

"Yup.  He's a Riolu I named Bone."

"You named it?  That's weird.  Anyways, head over to the Trainer School in Jubilife!!!  C'mon, hurry up!!!  See ya'!"

Ryan hung up.

Yoshiko put her phone back in her pocket.  "He wants me to hurry over to Jubilife..."

Rowan nodded.  "Well, head over!  Your adventure begins right now!"

The boy with black hair looked up at Yoshiko.  "Uhm...Can I head to Jubilife City with you?"

Yoshiko nodded.  "Sure.  I don't mind.  That okay with you Bone?"

Bone nodded.

"Alright then.  Be seein' ya', Professor Rowan.  C'mon kid."

The black haired boy jumped out of his chair.  "O-okay!  Thanks!"  He grabbed a Pokeball off the table.  "See ya' later, Professor!"  He ran up to Yoshiko.  "Ready!"

Yoshiko nodded, and they walked out of the lab.

As they were walking towards Jubilife City, the quiet boy finally looked over at Yoshiko and smiled.  "I'm Tao.  What's your name?"

"Yoshiko.  And the Riolu is Bone."

Tao laughed.  "I've never met a Trainer who names her Pokemon."  He took a Pokeball out of his pocket and pushed the white button in the center.  A Pokemon formed on the ground.  "Grwrwrwrwr!"  "Hey there!"

Yoshiko smiled at the brown Pokemon.  "Hi!"

Tao laughed.

"What?"

"You said hi to her.  That's kinda cute."

"Well, she said hi first."

"What are you talking about?  Pokemon can't talk!"

"What are YOU talking about?!  Of course they can!"  Yoshiko put her hands on her hips and glared at Tao.

"Yoshiko..."  Bone whispered.  "Most humans can't understand Pokemon."

Yoshiko quickly looked at Bone.  "What?!"

"I'll explain later."

Tao laughed.  "You done?  This guy,"  he pointed to the Pokemon on the ground.  "is my first Pokemon, Snorunt."  He put Snorunt back in her Pokeball.  "Well, let's hurry to Jubilife, Yoshiko."

Yoshiko nodded nervously.  "Y-yeah..."

Tao and Yoshiko got to Jubilife, and they gasped.  "Whoa..."  Tao breathed.  "I never expected it to be this big."

Yoshiko looked around at the buildings.  They were very tall, and the city was ten times bigger than her Twinleaf Town.  Ryan said he had moved from here, so the city probably didn't suprise him

Yoshiko looked at Tao.  "Well, Ryan wants me to come to the Trainer's School."

Tao nodded.  "All right, well I'm com-"

A tall dark colored man ran into Yoshiko.  He was wearing a tan trench coat and had black hair and dark brown eyes.  He looked at Yoshiko a little nervously.  "You a trainer?!"

Yoshiko nodded.  "Yeah, but-"

"Here!"  He shoved an egg into her hands.  "Keep it!!!  Don't give it to anyone!"  He ran to their left, towards the Global Terminal.

Tao shook his head.  "Some people are-"

"HEY!"  A man wearing strange clothes and blue hair ran up to Yoshiko and Tao.  "You seen a guy in a trench coat?"

Yoshiko nodded.  "Yup.  Why?"

"Which way'd he go?!"

Yoshiko pointed behind her.  "That way.  He looked a little-"

"Thanks kid!"  And he man ran off.

Tao glanced at Yoshiko.  "Why'd you lie?"

"Didn't like him.  Come on.  Let's head to the Trainer's School."



© 2010 Master Gargoyle


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on July 23, 2010
Last Updated on July 28, 2010
Tags: pokemon, pkmn, life, death, life and death


Author

Master Gargoyle
Master Gargoyle

nunya bizz, CA



About
I like writing stories a lot (obviously) and I think I'm really good at it. I'm hyper, loud, and random. I'm trying to be a bit more social...but it's not going good so far. Lol...I'm a proud Christ.. more..

Writing
War War

A Stage Play by Master Gargoyle