Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Crystaled lips

Crystaled lips

A Chapter by Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse
"

In the mideval era another classic story of a peasant who falls in love with a princess but a slight twist of crystal lips on a princess as a seal and, to steal another mans lips?

"

Crystaled Lips

 

            My imagination traveled to a medieval era one-star full night to a peasant who lived in a wooden old house. The rich festival of the Royal Family was about to begin on this night, I dress up with the most appropriate clothes I could find and run through the rooftops of the Plaza just to watch the festival. I saw how the noblemen swayed around the plaza with their purple and red gowns. The most beautiful women cruised before my peasant's eyes and I could not help but burn their image in my mind they had beams that bounced from their heads to the floor creating a glow of gold as a path for the cloud painted horses whom swiftly raced throughout the Plaza streets pulling on a white moon with a star waiting inside of it. An Ocean of blue soldiers sailed across the Royal streets and then… the Lights turn off and you could only hear the Harps and Spanish Guitars harmoniously playing. The stars up above illuminated the audience's faces as the White Moon opened up to reveal the glow of a figure of a Woman who walked out with glass slippers, all you could really notice was the Long Blue Dress and blue lips shining the Plaza. I instantly fell in love, I rush my way to the Plaza just to have a look at her night sky curtain covered face. I sneak around through the alleys just so the guards wouldn’t catch me, I see a guard up ahead and try to slyly move behind him and click… I accidentally gave myself away kicking a bottle of wine. I quickly run into the noble crowd to blend in but eventually was pushed and shoved by them all until I was thrown into the middle of the Plaza. The lights turn on and I stood paralyzed with fear, for there she was, the princess right in front of me, the guards grabbed me as my eyes locked on her beautiful face and her hand went up to hold the stars in place, everyone stopped. She emitted a voice of an angel saying: “What are you doing, do you not see he is my servant and was simply lost? Let him go, immediately!” the guards let go and she winks at me, my heart melted. Everyone stood in amaze and I did not know what to say so I bowed my head, she pointed at the horse. “Take care of my chariot while the festival continues.” 


So there, the festival continued, the rich looked at me gruesomely yet I remained fantasizing about her. The master of ceremony came up on stage and announced: “Ladies and Gentlemen of nobility we are all here to celebrate the Royal 21st Birthday of Princess Crystal, her wish is to find the Prince whom will one day retrieve the throne of her father, whoever he is must break the sealed crystal on her lips to prove worthy.” Crystal Lips? That’s why her lips are blue. A line of young and old noblemen was formed to kiss the princess and I could not stay behind without trying. I found a store of noble clothing and stole some clothing to try on, with my disguise as noble I too waited in line. Hours have passed and no one was yet able to break the seal on her lips, 2 more young men were left before it was my chance to try, I took out a balm for my lips to smooth them out until a rude man pushed me. “You are not the one who will break her lips, I am! So go run along!” he took my balm and rubbed it on his lips throwing it back as soon as he plastered his face with it. He sat down and looked at himself through her eyes and began to sleep her in his lips, she could not stop kissing the bulky blonde jerk until I heard something… crack… the bottom lip snaps and before anyone else could see it, she ran to her chariot. 


The next morning her father the King awakens her with a glass of milk and as soon as her lips detached from it she could see a stain of her bottom lip in the glass cup, quickly does she tell her father to arrange a meeting in the Plaza and there a huge news abrupt. I was in the Plaza searching for something to steal in the food market and I heard the announcement. “The Princess has found her Prince!” Everyone quickly gathered and chanted his name, Prince Danilo. I felt defeat inside and turned around when suddenly I bumped into an old man, his shivering voice struggled to say: “Go, fight for her, he is only clothed in nobility but your heart runs off it.” I turned around and shouted with all of the courage “Kiss her again!” My roaring voice echoed the streets and everyone looked around to see who in the world just defied the Royal Family. 


I walked deeper into the swarm of nobles and reach the front of the stage. The eyes of the Princess melded with mine, she let go of his hand but he grabbed it again. “I said, If you are truly the prince then remove the seal of her upper lip, only this way will we know if you are the destined prince or not.” He laughs “Ok then, watch as I crush your peasant dream!” he roughly grabs her by the waist and buries his lips into hers, seconds go by and nothing has happened, she pushes him in displease and I shout: “He is a fake! Do you all see now?” Danilo rushed towards me and our fists spar with each other until my fist exploded on his face knocking him unconscious. The Princess then shouted: “Then who is the Prince?” I remembered then and there a very important moment of the contest on her birthday, my balm! I took out my balm and sprung onto the stage. “It is me!” Everyone laughed until she hushed them all: “You? You did not even touch my lips that night! How is it that you are the Prince?” I rose my balm to the air. “Danilo used my lips to kiss you! See, this balm her was rubbed on his lips exactly the moment after I had used it on my lips, therefore, I am the real man who kissed you that night.” 


Everyone was confused, the King was worried of a peasant marrying his princess of daughter. I leaned in to kiss the princess and was roughly pushed by the King. “None sense, Arrest him! This impurity will be fit for a guillotine!” The Princess runs in front of the guards: “No! Let him be tested, though a peasant he is still a man and every man shall be fit to test my seal "she turns around- now kiss me!” my unworthy hands touch her soft face and a kiss was born on those blessed lips her crystal lip begins to change color and when I pulled back her breath was taken away as the crystal exploded into tiny pieces running across the air into the crowd. Everyone was silent and a punch from the King broke it! The princess jumps on my body and we run into the woods to kiss under a Tree for there, our bodies were tangled inside of it and crystallized together… Crystaled Love. 



© 2017 Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Well, well.. This is impressive. I like how you weaved webs of imagination here. I'm actually beginning to like fairy tales..
Your words are beautifully crafted, Sire. I enjoyed reading this 😊👍

Posted 6 Years Ago


Lips made of crystal? Going back to medieval times? What beautiful colors in my mind! Thank you for such a creative mind!

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

7 Years Ago

This was actually a dream that I had and I decided to write it, its funny how even your dreams can b.. read more
That was good. I love fanatasy stories. Lol you should defintely make more like this!!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much! I'm always trying to come up with some crazy fantasy. Your work good as well.
Very different and imaginative.

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

8 Years Ago

Those words made my day. I don't want to write simply but creatively and different ideas so simple t.. read more
Great illustration and very original and imaginative! I love how the whole story seems to shift towards the end and it leaves you reflecting on their fate. great job!

Posted 8 Years Ago


A nice tale of love. I wish I can make short stories like that one of these days. Fantastic!

Posted 8 Years Ago


Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much. I'm sure you could dive into stories.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

320 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 2, 2016
Last Updated on March 25, 2017


Author

Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse
Sir Drift & Mr. Pulse

Worcester, MA



About
My writing is strongly based on science, culture, myths and fantasy. I do enjoy poem writing but short stories are my passion, I am developing a few novels as well. I am looking for any critique that .. more..

Writing