A Young Forbbiden Love

A Young Forbbiden Love

A Story by JMae
"

TO BE CONTINUED.......

"
It was the first day of ninth grade. Jenna Zafar was excited as she popped out of bed. She got ready then said bye to her parents and waited for the bus. Jenna sat in the back. As usual plugged in her ear buds and pulled out one of her favorite books To kill a mockingbird  by Harper Lee.
When the bus finally arrived Jenna followed her older brother Jeremiah into the school as she didn't know where to go since it was her first day of high school. When she got inside Jenna put her bag in her locker and went to talk to her friend Savannah. They have  been friends since fifth grade. After a short chat they head to Mr.Joneses first period science. Mr.Jones went over some safety rules but that was it. 
After class she talked to Terri her best friend and they went to study hall together and talk about Ethan Terri's crush. Terri and Jenna left once the bell rang. The two girls walked up to the hallway where they left each other and said their goodbyes and went their separate ways. 
Jenna's next class was maths. As Jenna entered the maths classroom Mr.Omorissie the maths teacher said good morning and Jenna said good morning back as she walked in. While she sat waiting for the class to begin she saw a girl she didn't recognize  walk in and just as she did the bell rang.  Mr.Omorissie was teaching them about the complexity of money Jenna was plotting to introduce herself to the girl. When the bell rang for lunch Jenna jumped up and tried to talk to the girl but was too late. Luckily as Jenna was on her way to lunch the girl and Erica walked up behind her. 
"Hello" Jenna said mostly to the girl but Erica was the one who responded "Hey Jenna this is Emily she is new here."
 "Oh well Welcome to our crappy school then Emily" Jenna said while laughing a bit.
"Thanks?" she said and Jenna just laughed more until all three girls were laughing along. 
Once the three of them got to the cafeteria Jenna spotted Terri, Savannah, and another girl who she didn't know. She was about to walk over to them when she turned around suddenly and and asked Erica and Emily if they'd like to sit with them they both said they would love to. When they walked over  to the other girls Terri smiled and introduced herself to Emily then Savannah did the the same. Jenna then smiled and turned to the girl she didn't know and said "Hello i'm Jenna". The girl then said with a smile and her hand out she said  "Hey i'm Yaylieen". Jenna shook her hand and turned to Emily as she and Savannah were laughing about some unknown thing. It was the first time Jenna was able to observer Emily. She had night black hair, a thin face, and the most beautiful eyes Jenna has ever seen.
Jenna was then shook out of her trance by Terri literally shaking her. "huh' Jenna said. "You were daydreaming  I said so did you tell Em about your Harry Potter obsession yet"? Terri asks
"It is not not a obsession it is a lifestyle" Jenna states seriously. Then they all laugh even Jenna.
After lunch they go to their next couple of classes until it is ninth. Ninth period was health. Health class Savannah, Jenna, Emily, and Yaylieen all had together. So they got yelled at a lot for talking. That night Jenna had good dreams. 
Eight weeks and five days later  
It was the night of the halloween dance so much has happened since that first day of school. Jenna fell in love and fell hard but she didn't know that yet but she did know she had crush on Emily. Jenna had only told her one friend Michael about it. Jenna told Michael to tell Emily at the dance and he did but she didn't believe him.
It was now their first ag class instead of health and Jenna allbut fell out of her seat when Yaylieen came over by her and kissed her on the lips. Jenna jumped and Savannah explained it was a dare and Jenna calmed down "oh okay" she said. All the while jealousy burned like a fire inside of Emily and in that moment Emily jumped up and kissed ...... Yaylieen

© 2018 JMae


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on July 11, 2018
Last Updated on July 11, 2018

Author

JMae
JMae

New York, NY



About
Love to write more..

Writing
The sunrise The sunrise

A Poem by JMae


The Heart Break The Heart Break

A Poem by JMae


She She

A Poem by JMae