Dr obom

Dr obom

A Story by zanybee
"

Great experience what I, Emmon sikteubun had..

"
Hello world, my name is Emmon Sikteubun and I live in the Netherlands. I'm going to share my great experience with you all.

Before the period began with joy, love and harmony there was a time when I was very unhappy. It didn't go well with my ex and we had serious hassles that eventually made a break-up between us.

I sat in a depression about how everything went so bad and I went searching on the internet advices to get my ex back. Then I saw a lot of testimony's about the wonderful < Dr Obom > and how he got people's love life back and could help with each problem that you can think of.
So I send him a mail with my problem (my information, that I wanted my ex back and would love him endlessly, will treat him good and about my depression from the break up).
And he send me a mail back and told me not to worry because he was going to take care that my ex boyfriend will be back at me in 48 hours begging for my forgiveness and love. He also told I had to think about other things and make fun instead of thinking about it and he will perform a spell so I could be happy again with my ex. And he had right, after 48hours someone knocked on my door. I was speachless because there.. On the floor, begging on his knees for forgiveness .. There was my ex boyfriend.

So we talked about our problems and that we will change everything to have a great relationship. After a month I got proposed and we are now a half year further.. Married and a baby on the way.

I couldn't wish a better life and I'm really happy that Dr Obom helped me with my problem. I share this to let the world know what a wonderful person Dr Obom is. God bless him and his powers.

Contact Dr Obom at email: [email protected]

He will make your life better than it was!


© 2014 zanybee


Author's Note

zanybee
Dr obom is the BOM

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

105 Views
Added on October 14, 2014
Last Updated on October 14, 2014
Tags: Dr obom, great, emmon, sikteubun, experience

Author

zanybee
zanybee

Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands



About
21+ more..