She's free

She's free

A Story by Rochelle
"

This is one of the endings to my story that I'm currently stuck on, please give me some feedback on what you think I should do with the two characters in this and what you think about them.

"

I looked and looked at her, and I knew, as clearly as I know that I will die, that I loved her more than anything I had ever seen or imagined on earth.

They say in the moments before you die you see your life for start to end but for me all I saw was her deep blue eyes shedding tears for me and in that moment I felt like a god. The warmth from her hand on my chest covered in blood. “Hold on Kyran” but I can’t anymore because no matter what happens I know that in the end she’s safe, she’s free from all the pain that I’ve cursed her. All the times she could have died and I didn’t even think to consider it. She’s free from it all and finally I’ll be banished to the depths of hell to repent on all my sins. I know I don’t deserve her forgiveness but I hope she can find it in her heart to give me what I don’t poses the courage to do………forgive. 

© 2016 Rochelle


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear Rochelle. You said a lot in the short story.
"I know I don’t deserve her forgiveness but I hope she can find it in her heart to give me what I don’t poses the courage to do………forgive. "
Forgiveness take great effort and we cannot go forward holding regret. Thank you Rochelle for sharing the excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Rochelle

7 Years Ago

thank you coyote for reading my short story and your review
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

You are welcome dear Rochelle.
This is one of the endings to my story that I'm currently stuck on, please give me some feedback on what you think I should do with the two characters in this and what you think about them or their relationship.......please


Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

318 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 26, 2016
Last Updated on October 29, 2016

Author

Rochelle
Rochelle

Australia



About
Hi guys and girls, I don't know how to exactly describe myself as a writer or what I get out of telling complete strangers about my life but I like writing it sets me free, all my worry's or proble.. more..

Writing
Empty calls Empty calls

A Story by Rochelle