man on the road part 9

man on the road part 9

A Story by zendikar
"

the first woman character is introduced!!!

"
OMG!!! A NEW VOICE... of all the strange things that have happened this may be the strangest!
"It's me" said the new voice "The female character that needed to be introduced so that there is a strong role model for women everywhere that read this story" she proceeded to say while taking off all her clothes... down to the bottom layer.... which was a business suit because women are equal and deserve respect! "cough" coughed carl. "Oh yeah I know who you are, you're that flight attendant we hired the other day to service us... i.e. bring us drinks and blankets of course" said Marty... quickly followed by carl coughing "cough". "Yes hello my name is Jen, but um yeah so you really ended earth... with your oven?" asked Jen. "Well yeah you see it's 2012 and the world needed someway to end what better way than an oven causing it to spontaneously combust?"... "oh"...That is when Rex proceeded to pee again... on carl... "hey what the #@%!, stop it dog"... carl yelled "awww cute puppy come hear boy" said Jen offering Rex a treat... Rex ignored her obviously because he knew he was the most intelligent being on this spaceship...
"well what should we do we are stuck out here in space with no planet and only three people left... and a dog of course"... asked the newly introduced Jen... "ummm" said Steve after saying "hmmm" but right before adding "I don't know... I could always use that skill that i learned somehow by walking around in the dark for a long time in part 4?"... "Yeah but what does being able to yodel have to do with the situation we're in?"asked the seemingly confused carl... "right... good point, I wonder how that's going to be useful in the future?" wondered Steve "Wow Steve i really like your Capital S it's very nice" added Jen... carl would cry later that night for not only had the Earth ended today but that's like 10 jokes about dealing with capitalization of names so far and we are only in part 9. "well I guess we might as well just go to our respected rooms and chillax" stated Marty "I'll set up the blue light to lead us to the apartments and a green one for anyone that wants to go to the kitchen cough...fatass...cough" said carl
and so they went in there respective ways for now all wondering what will happen to them and Steve wondering what there was to eat while, carl wondered if he would ever evolve into a Carl... with a capital C(poor pokemon joke along with a capital letter joke YAY!!!) Jen and Marty both went to there respective rooms and Rex... well Rex of course went with Steve just one sandwich a day is not nearly enough for a fatty like him...
Until next time... well i guess you will be bored until next time, Ahem, anyways see you in the next "THRILLING" part of the man on the road!!!
DUH DUH DUUUUUHHHH!!!! <----added for suspenfulness
"I think I'll eat it now" said Steve just before you stop reading

© 2010 zendikar


Author's Note

zendikar
"I think I'll eat it now"...... nom nom nom.... "I think I'll eat it now"

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

It's 11:30 PM Sunday and I didn't want to let the weekend go by without another episode of the man on the road! Keep 'em coming. By the way, I keep watching serious dramatic movies all my life hoping that some day one of the actors will just turn to the audience for a second and explain the next scene.

sa

Posted 13 Years Ago


I still don't get your writing. No one ever comes into a story the very way your saying. I get that this is mostly for fun and all, but it's no where near what I would even call a novel... or a story. Though I have to sat it is funny... for those who are into humor...

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 13, 2010
Last Updated on June 14, 2010
Tags: Jen

Author

zendikar
zendikar

Stroudsburg, PA



About
im a simple guy i like to write things that are fairly short and to the point but with hidden deeper meanings! I also love having fun! Read my writings to learn more about me! more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..