Someone Is Trying To Tell Me Something.

Someone Is Trying To Tell Me Something.

A Chapter by zero binty

I have a semi constant in my dreams.  It is a situation where I discover that I can jump to an almost flight-like status, but without the control.  I began in my old neighborhood in Texas.  It was just down the street from where I live.  I jogged forward a little, and went to leap over a three foot crack in the pavement and landed about fifteen feet away.  I found that I could go higher after two jumps, but had no way to control how high, or how hard I would come down.  After four or five jumps like that, I went way too high.  To the point where tops of houses were about the size of the palm of my hand.  I have small hands, so that measurement would put them at the size of a granny smith apple.
As I was coming down, I was thinking the whole "tuck and roll" bullshit.  I didn't.  I landed in a tree.  I forgot to mention that I have a slight fear of heights.  I look down and see that this tree has one base, but two trunks.  Trunk A is a smooth barked, healthy specimen.  Trunk B is a smooth barked, not so healthy specimen with a split that looks to be killing it.  Guess which one I just so happened to land in.  I'm about fifty feet up.  After a few seconds, a faceless lady is swinging all around me on branches that aren't there.  She making fun of me for not being able to get down.  I want to retort, but I'm tired of fighting and arguing.  I hear her talking to someone on the ground, whom I apparently know is her mate.  He is adding verbal torture with his friend beside him, who doesn't seem to find it as amusing as the pair do, but they are silent.  The male of the pair starts to shake the trunk I am in and is forcing the split even further apart through sheer force.  After some time the female is no longer around, but the two others on the ground are still there.  The male has stopped his torment and just sits, staring.  I slowly begin to descend through loose grips and find myself at the base.  The other being has no face either, but I believe they are happy.  Not fake happy, or ecstatic, but happy.
A second part of that dream occurred, but that may come later.


© 2017 zero binty


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
Added on June 28, 2017
Last Updated on June 28, 2017


Author

zero binty
zero binty

TX



About
more..

Writing
Required Required

A Story by zero binty