Cold feet,lack of sleep and McDonalds breakfast.

Cold feet,lack of sleep and McDonalds breakfast.

A Story by zoehambridge

I have realised even in the most dim cold and rainy situations when you are surrounded by good people you seem to smile. Last night a group of us went camping. When I say camping I mean a group of people smoking and drinking either in a tent or around a bonfire. The weather was disastrous and seemed to rain a majority of the night, it was windy, cold and no body brang pegs for the tents, which means our intoxicated beings had to remember the tents were tied to trees and not fall over them like someone *ahem* fell up the escalator in the tube station there. The clumsiness of the common person... Anyway. Even in these horrible weather conditions and each of us contemplating wether we could get Frost Bite in Britans frightful weather we were all happy, laughing and smiley. The point of my never ending ramble is mainly surround yourself with people that make you smile and happiness will come your way and of course the obvious... bring tent pegs when camping.

© 2012 zoehambridge


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
Added on May 31, 2012
Last Updated on May 31, 2012
Tags: teenagers, life, camping, cold, feet, lack, of, sleep, mcdonalds, breakfast, drunk, teen, girls, boys, living

Author

zoehambridge
zoehambridge

London, United Kingdom



About
I am merely flaws stitched together with good intentions. Keep your head up sweetheart. more..

Writing
Grey Grey

A Poem by zoehambridge


Human Human

A Poem by zoehambridge