Cat fight

Cat fight

A Chapter by zoerunning
"

What could be worse than Tom's gf discovering his indiscretion

"

Me and Stan woke up at about ten o’clock the next morning cuddled up on the sofa. I have to say that it was one of the nicest things to wake up to. In a sleepy tone Stan said.

“Morning sunshine I’ll make us some breakfast in a minute if you want.”  I look at him smile and nod, to sleepy to make a proper human response.  After about five minutes we eventually decided to move off of the sofa and into the kitchen to make breakfast. We then decided to make fluffy American pancakes yum. It was a really fun morning making pancakes and occasionally throwing little bits of batter at each other, messing around like kids. At that moment I couldn’t think of anywhere I would rather be than throwing pancake batter at Stan’s face.

“OI stop it you.” He said giving me a cheeky grin and throwing some batter at me in retaliation. I just couldn’t help but laugh everything was just so easy with him; I could be myself without worrying about if I would put him off. After the pancakes where eventually served and eaten I had to make my way back to mine.

“At last there you are where have you been?” Said Liz in a worried tone of voice.

“I was round Stan’s Hyde Park was a nightmare and he came to the rescue as always.”

“You scared the living daylights out of me! I thought you were dead or something.”

She looked at me with a hurt look on her face which then slowly turned into relief.

“I’m sorry Liz I didn’t think everything just happened so fast, and I was upset and I just didn’t think. it’s my fault totally sorry.” She hugged me before replying

“Don’t worry about it its fine, tell me what happened.” I could see Liz move today’s paper out of sight what could possibly be in it now? Everything is out there what could it possibly be? Then it came to me his girlfriend, s**t!

“Liz can I see the paper.” As soon as I said it I could tell she was annoyed that she hadn’t managed to hide it without me seeing. “Please Liz I am going to find out anyway so might as well show me now.” She knew I was right and she slowly pushed the paper in my direction. I brace myself for what it would be and I was right the girlfriend on page 4 of the newspaper sobbing. Great now I look awful when I didn’t even do anything the papers missed me slapping him for kissing me! Anger overwhelmed me I look like some s**t who is out for what she can get, when that’s not who I am at all. I stand there looking at the picture of Tom’s girlfriend sobbing I didn’t know what to do, she must hate my guts. As if she is reading my mind Liz says.

“We know it wasn’t you Lou honestly it will be ok.” She says hugging me. I couldn’t see how this could possibly be ok, it was bloody awful photos of me and Tom kissing and his distraught girlfriend crying are all over the national papers! I felt terrible I couldn’t help it I just started crying, all the emotion of the last few days got on top of me and I just cried. Liz hugged me until I had stopped bawling it like some sort of hyena.

“Thanks Liz” I say through blurry eyes, sniffing away like I had a cold.

“Its alright sniffy Mc sniffy.” She said laughing; I tap her lightly on the shoulder.

“I have to read this.” I say as I sit down and start to read it properly; it was an Interview with her about how she felt about the recent revelations of her boyfriend’s indiscretion. It took me what seemed like forever to read the whole thing. I felt awful I had been a part of something that has hurt her so much, I hated myself. My head fell into my hands and I sobbed. I knew what it would do to me if I saw photos of my childhood sweetheart cheating on me it would destroy me. Liz gave me some tissues and I wiped away my tears and pulled myself together. Yes I was part of it but it wasn’t me who started it I had that in my favour I knew the truth, and for that moment it was enough. My phone started ringing it was Tom I reluctantly answered.

“Tom what do you want.” I said in an annoyed tone he was the last person I wanted to talk to.

“It’s not Tom sorry to disappoint.” It was a woman’s voice and she sounded angry it had to be the girlfriend.  

“Sorry who is this?” I say in a dutifully annoyed tone.

“Tom’s girlfriend.”  I could tell by her voice she wanted to strangle me.

“What do you want?”

“To know why you are pictured kissing my boyfriend.”

“Right I have had it, it was him! He kissed me! You want to have it out have it out with him I don’t care, it’s not my problem!”

“It is your problem sweetheart you need to f*****g explain yourself! What did you think you were doing?”

“Nothing I told you he came onto me!”

“I don’t care you need to pay! You have ruined my relationship!”

“NO! I DIDN’T IT WAS HIM F*****G HAVE IT OUT WITH HIM I DIDN’T ASK FOR HIM TO KISS ME!”  Anger overwhelmed me how the hell could she blame me! For something that wasn’t even my f*****g fault!

“FINE! If you are so adamant that it wasn’t your fault why does he say it was!?”

“BECAUSE HE IS F*****G LYING TO YOU! STUPID COW!” How dare he blame me! 

“FINE!” She then hung up I was shaking with rage, I just had an argument with the woman who’s life I have helped ruin damn it! My phone rang again I didn’t even look at who it was when I answered.

“Hello.”

“Hi its Tom I am so sorry about Nina.”

“What the hell do you want?”

“To say sorry for bringing you into this I have tried to explain that it was my fault but she won’t listen to me.”

“That is not what Nina or whoever she is, said! She said that you blamed me.”

“And you believe her?”

“I have no idea! You haven’t exactly been honest have you?”

“I know and I’m sorry I’ve broken up with her but she won’t have it I want to be with you.”

“Bullshit!”

“FINE! Believe what the hell you want to believe I like you Louise, and well if you want to talk just call me I won’t bother you anymore, oh and don’t worry I will set the press right I know it was my fault bye Louise.” He then hung up I felt awful I didn’t know what to do my head was all over the place, so much had happened that I couldn’t quite get to grips with it all. Had I been too harsh? Not harsh enough? 



© 2012 zoerunning


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

373 Views
Added on July 6, 2012
Last Updated on July 6, 2012
Tags: Love, Romance, Single, Fiction, Young adult, Men, Dating


Author

zoerunning
zoerunning

Liverpool, United Kingdom



About
I am new to all this so would greatly appreciate knowing what everyone thinks if its good or bad :) thanks more..

Writing
Bad breakup Bad breakup

A Chapter by zoerunning