A child who survived (2)

A child who survived (2)

A Story by sheriH 2

With a burning feeling in my nose I quickly sneezed myself awake. "oh my god! Fire! " Nearly breaking my neck I jump out of bed not even bother to put my slippers on I run to the livening room where Sheri was. "uh?" where is that runt I thought to myself. I jumped as I heard the smoke detector go off along with coughing and the fight dry raspy giggles coming from a white fog of smoke coming from my kitchen stove. " ha ,. So I can't cook , big deal ". I sighed in releaf. I remember when we were kids Sheri would always call her self a fire Hastert. I guess she was right. My eyes started to pour rivers of tears as the smoke fog was being fanned away by our flapping hands. " You could have killed us you dip! "

Cranky looking I glared at Sheri. A sly sheepish smile hung on her face " What can I say? Aha,. Worth a shot right " she chuckled as she walked pass me to sit down at the dinner table. " Your to carefree " its true. She wasn't even worried about dyeing horrible in a fire or suffocating in the smoke. How can anyone be so ,soo okay with it? Confused I thought to myself as I pulled a chair and started to fan the annoying smoke detector. " I managed to make tea? " Sheri lifted up a red and yellow tea large tea mug in my direction. I couldn't hear what she said but I nodes my head. She probably  asked if I wanted tea. " ugh this stupid thing! " minutes later I started to pat and blow on it. " Duck!" I turned and ducked down as a shoe came flying straight for my head to hit the detector. With a final beep it went off. Wow I thought so much for trying to be genital, maybe I should have thought of that. " Y'know jazz sometimes bronze or brains really it something to think about ". Sheri smiled as she handed me a cup of tea " sorry about the mess , I got hungry " Sheri rubes her head as she said sorry. I laughed why is it so hard to be mad at her?. This ran through my head as I sat down with her.

Was this how people started their day? Nearly dyeing and then laugh about it with a cup of chi tea ?. Which needed sugar. I sipped my tea waiting for Sheri to stop her six spoon full of sugar in her tea until I graved it. "One,.. two,. "

" Threeeee" Sheri whispered while string her tea. I laughed. " I'm guessing you don't wake up like this every moring huh? Glad it was me to nearly burn down your kitchen ". It wasint at all but it was nice I have to admit a new scenery was a good kick in the morning. " I wake up I take a shower I eat I leave, what more can I do in the morning?" Sheri lips presses together in thought. " A little fun weren't hurt " I giggled maybe she was right.

© 2015 sheriH 2


Author's Note

sheriH 2
Okay I know I'm not done but I'm very very tired, I will update it as soon as I can.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on March 10, 2015
Last Updated on March 10, 2015

Author

sheriH 2
sheriH 2

Stockton, CA



About
Im a person who is allways thinking how things work what makes them tick , what gives them peruse , how they're used. I spend my days writing and daydreaming I get lost in the world of my surroun.. more..

Writing
Tramatized Tramatized

A Story by sheriH 2