Firey Red

Firey Red

A Story by Eli Blayze
"

She lives in fire; She is danger.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

She lives in fire; she is danger. Her lifestyle goes hand in hand with her looks, dark and mysterious. A friendly smile, bringing you to your knees. Eyes set to kill, pointing to you. She slithers about like a snake, stalking her next victim, stalking you.

Everything seems fine as she approaches you with a drink, a nice red wine to match blood red eyes. Yet you don’t notice them, you’re too fixed on your thoughts. She slips you the drink and smiles as you happily enjoy it. Oh, how you are so unaware.

She lives in fire; she is danger. She feeds on people like you; she wants to make you hers. She’s going to end your life, and you don’t even know. You oh to quickly take her hand as she leads you down an alley. The fire in the distance should tell you to leave. Why don’t you listen?

Fire burns, quickly you will learn. She brings your lips to hers, and slowly kisses you, caressing your neck, pulling you closer and closer to her. Closer and closer to the fire. She bites on your lip, you laugh thinking it is an innocent seduction. Oh how wrong. She bites your tongue, “Owe, what the hell?” You say in a rage, blood pours out. She takes your head again, enjoying your blood.

She lives in fire; she is danger. You feel a pain, as she rams you with her precious snake skin handled knife. You try to scream, but she doesn’t let you. You try to run, but she inserts her knife deep into your stomach again. She lays you on the ground; you’ve given up your struggle.

She licks her knife, cleaning the blood. Her eyes are red, now you can see. You’ve been burnt with her fire. Again and again she stabs you quickly, each time after licking your blood from her blade.

She lives in fire; she is danger. She finishes you off, slicing your throat. Enjoying your blood, as it you whisper, “Why?” Then all too quickly, she cleans up her scene. Throwing your body deep in the fire, cleaning her mess. And now she’s headed back to the bar, to find her next.

She lives in fire; she is danger.

© 2011 Eli Blayze


Author's Note

Eli Blayze
Enjoy.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

nice sensual sardonic write..surreal and fantasy at the same time..

Posted 12 Years Ago


seriously amazing write i especially like how you repeat "she lives in fire; she is danger" that was really cool but overall ggreat write

Posted 12 Years Ago


Love the aspect. Very well written. I like the repitition it really helps bring the character out. A fire of a read.

Matthew

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Really great! It's awesome how you repeat that line...that makes the story more mysterious.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Wow, what a story! So different and so unique! I love the direction that you took this. She is the mistress of pain and murder. Very nice

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

307 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011

Author

Eli Blayze
Eli Blayze

Pittsburgh , PA



About
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! I am just an unknown aspiring author who. Barely gets time to write anymore. I used to post on this site in high school. It’s crazy to look back and bar.. more..

Writing
Moments Moments

A Story by Eli Blayze


Schizo Schizo

A Story by Eli Blayze



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..