The Taste I Love

The Taste I Love

A Story by Eli Blayze
"

A sweet sweet blood lust.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

       The knife slides down to the tip of my tongue. I enjoy my prize gratefully. The hunt is such a thrill. An always unpredictable chase, but still, never far out of my reach. I always remember it so clearly.

 

       He walked silently through the park as I kept my distance behind him. Watching. Observing. Studying. Studying his movements, his foot patterns, left right left right, the way he looks to his left every twenty-three steps. The way he swings is arms opposite his step, right arm-left foot, left arm- right foot. His scent luring me in, Axe cologne, with a mixture of After-shave and whisky. Just a small amount of whisky on his breath. Hardly enough to make him buzzed. He turns around, unaware of my presence. He moves on, making his way through the trails. I purposely step on sticks behind him, causing him to look back at me. I flash a smile, he smiles uneasily and picks up pace, noticing I’ve been following him for awhile. “Who else walks the park at 3 am?” He thinks allowed. I start slowly jogging after him, he continues picking up pace. Running, feeling frightful, wanting to get away. He turns to see if I’m still there. Yes. I am. I catch up to him and wrap my arms around his neck.

      “What are you doing to me?” He asks in a whirl of confusion. I laugh aloud. I can feel him shiver in fear.

     “Are you scared?” I ask with a smirk. I kiss his forehead. He is sweet. So sweet.

    “Why me? Who are you? What did I do?” He begs and tries escaping my arms. I squeeze him tighter, until he stops struggling. Panting, he is panting.

    “You don’t know me; you were just in the park.” I laughed a wicked laugh as I slit his throat.

  I enjoy his sweet, metallic blood taste. A taste I never get tired of.

© 2011 Eli Blayze


Author's Note

Eli Blayze
Another quicky.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

223 Views
Added on June 18, 2011
Last Updated on June 18, 2011

Author

Eli Blayze
Eli Blayze

Pittsburgh , PA



About
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! I am just an unknown aspiring author who. Barely gets time to write anymore. I used to post on this site in high school. It’s crazy to look back and bar.. more..

Writing
Moments Moments

A Story by Eli Blayze


Schizo Schizo

A Story by Eli Blayze