Abducted(Part2)

Abducted(Part2)

A Story by Eli Blayze
"

please read pt1 first. She let me cry, and cry, and cry all over her blouse. I realized the front of her shirt was soaked from my tears and I pulled away from her, murmuring that I was sorry.

"

It’d been two hours now, we only had an hour left I sobbed after we finished eating. Anna kissed my forehead. She assured me they had police units and dogs sniffing out every last inch of earth, around our area of course, to find my brother.

I told detective Jane that my dad was a hunter, maybe they were in the woods by our house. She said people were looking. Canada has a lot of woods though I told her. She comforted me. She made sure people were looking. I really didn’t want to lose my little brother. They should have taken me first I cried. I cried hard, repeating that they should have taken me and let him live. She let me cry, and cry, and cry all over her blouse. I realized the front of her shirt was soaked from my tears and I pulled away from her, murmuring that I was sorry. She laughed. Apparently it was funny.

I felt dead, I felt alone. I felt, helpless. Anna gave me some paper, told me to write or draw, or anything to get this off of my mind. I wondered how something like this could just be forgotten for a short time. Certainly I was not capable of it. I wrote a poem, and showed Jane. She said it was beautiful, and then she cried. It was about my brother, and his struggles, how he wasn’t even supposed to be born. It said how I missed him, his annoying habbits, his hilarious laugh, everything. She wanted to borrow it. I said okay. Then she led me back to the observation room.

Look at this, read it. She said to mom.

Okay?

Did you read it?

Yeah. I did.

You’re daughter is heartbroken. Why would you plan to kill your kids? She wants her brother.

He’s dead.

Where is your husband?

I don’t know.

Yes you do! Jane Slammed her hand on the table, WHERE IS HE!

Around.

I missed the rest of the conversation. He’s dead. I hit the floor with a thud and curled up into a ball. The world went blurry. My mind went blank. He’s dead. Her words ran through my mind, over and over and over. I went numb. My mom and dad had been planning this for who knows how long. He’s gone. Everything went black.

When I awoke, I was on a small couch covered up with a little blanket. I thought maybe it was all a dream and I was back at home, on the little couch, waking up from a terrible nightmare. I called for my brother and opened my eyes. I wasn’t at home. Anna shook her head sympathetically. I didn’t cry. I knew I had to be strong, for myself. I asked where we were, it wasn’t the lobby, and it wasn’t any place I’d ever seen before. She let me know we were at her house. I thought I was going to stay at Jane’s house. I guess that was selfish of me. Neither of them even knew me, and here they were offering me a place to sleep and very comforting words, I didn’t question her. It’d been nearly 12 hours now. I slept forever. He went missing at 5:00pm. It was now 5:45am. I needed him safely home. But somewhere inside of me, I knew it was too late.

I didn’t want to believe I’d never see his smiling face again. I didn’t want to cry. But no matter how hard I tried, the tears would not stay away. And I broke down once more, sobbing like a maniac. I couldn’t help it, and Anna knew it. She brought me water and Tylenol. She fed me breakfast, she was good to me. She even brought me back to the precinct. She talked sweetly to me, in a kind motherly way. She made me feel like it just might be alright. But she wasn’t on the case, it was Detective Jane I needed to talk to, she’s the one I needed to make me believe everything would be just fine.

When she saw me, she hugged me. She told me that they had figured out where my dad was going to be, and they were headed there. She said she’d take me, but I had to be aware that it might not be the outcome that I’m hoping for. I felt helpless again, like a child, and I confessed to her, that I needed a mother figure to make me feel alright. She smiled and led me to her car once more. She let her current partner drive, so she could sit in the back with me. It was going to take at least a half an hour to get there, but she’d help me get through it all. We talked again.

She asked about why we’d moved up here, when we had moved, how did I like it. She even told me that she was born in Michigan, just like me! I didn’t know why we moved up here. It’d only been a month ago. Was this all part of my parents plan? To move us up here just to kill us? She held me close, and I cried on her blouse again. But she let me.

We pulled up to a small shack, it was one of those tool shed looking things, the really small ones. I sat, staring at it. Was he in there? Supposed to be, Jane told me. If my mom didn’t lie. Which was likely she did. She begged me to stay in the car. It might be dangerous, it might be bad. I shook my head no, about five times to be exact, but I stayed put. What if my dad was in there. What if my brother’s dead lifeless body was in there? I didn’t know the answer to these questions.

I sat there, in the backseat of the nicest ladies car, waiting, and waiting, and waiting. I closed my eyes, just so I couldn’t see. I wasn’t ready to know the truth without someone telling me. So I continued waiting, I plugged my ears, kept my eyes shut, and sang. I sang “Hey There Delilah” by the Plain White Tees, until Jane opened the door. She carefully walked me away from the car as I kept my eyes closed.

She didn’t say anything until I opened them. Then she told me.

He was in there.

My brother?

No. Your father.

And?

He went after an officer, and…

Go on. Just tell me.

He was shot.

Dead?

No. But, he’s unconscious. We’ll question him in the hospital.

We’ll find my brother?

I’ll try my hardest.

As long as she was trying, that’s all that mattered. Or so I tried to believe. It wasn’t easy though. The ambulance arrived, and she asked if I wanted to see him. She said he was awake. I shook my head yes. I went to him, and looked down at him. He smiled up at me, and lifted his hand to my face. He said hello to me. He said he loved me. I screamed at him. Demanded to know where my brother was. I grabbed his neck, choking him as I screamed in his face WHY, WHY, WHY? Jane pulled me away by the waist. I apologized. She said nothing.

He’s dead!

My father yelled loudly, then laughed menacingly.

I killed him! And you’ll never find the remains!

I cried. I screamed loudly. I tried to go after him, but I was pinned on the ground by Jane’s partner. He held me tightly as I tried to fight him. He told me I had to stop or he’d have to arrest me. I let my body go limp. I apologized. He said he wasn’t going to arrest me. I just laid there. Laid there until Jane came and pulled me up. She had tears in her eyes. She felt sorry for me. I felt like a rock. He was dead. My little brother. At ten years old. And I never even got to tell him I love him one last time. I didn’t cry. I only hoped his end wasn’t painful.

I told her I hoped he didn’t suffer in the end. She told me my dad could have been lying. I didn’t believe her. She said she was sorry. That was the last words we spoke in the car. But I still felt safe with her.

© 2011 Eli Blayze


Author's Note

Eli Blayze
If you've taken the time to read, please take the time to review.
Sidenote: It's not over yet:)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I've had a dream somewhat like this. Was intense this same way. Was this inspired by one of your dreams?

Posted 12 Years Ago


ery well put togehter ..moves really fast though ..could be a long novel the way you write it is easy to follow..

Posted 12 Years Ago


"his annoying habbits" - "Habit" is spelled with one "B".
"You’re daughter is heartbroken" - "You're" in that sentence should be "Your".
There should also be quotation marks at each end of the speech.

This is still a great story. And now I'm off to read part 3. Great job.

Posted 12 Years Ago


That's so sad. To loose my brother, even if we don't get along, well, I can't even think about it. This poor girl! You really got me hooked, and I hope you get the next parts up here very soon, because I really want to read them. Like really bad.

Posted 12 Years Ago


A-freaking-mazing! I got lost in this and forgot about all my troubles, and totally felt as though they were real people. I'm totally hooked! :) 100/100

Posted 12 Years Ago


Great imagery and compells the reader to read more. It's gripping and nail biting. You have caught my attention, I will await to read more. Very good job. I enjoyed reading it.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

433 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on August 7, 2011
Last Updated on August 7, 2011
Tags: kidnapped, abducted, theft, dead? maybe not, sad, alone, cry

Author

Eli Blayze
Eli Blayze

Pittsburgh , PA



About
Hey there! Thank you for stopping by! I am just an unknown aspiring author who. Barely gets time to write anymore. I used to post on this site in high school. It’s crazy to look back and bar.. more..

Writing
Moments Moments

A Story by Eli Blayze


Schizo Schizo

A Story by Eli Blayze



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Music Within Music Within

A Poem by Tasha