I am thinking of burning children;

I am thinking of burning children;

A Poem by zoophagous
"

Titles aren't my forte (which, by chance, means 'by chance' in Latin)

"
I am thinking of burning children; setting a school on fire in South East London.  I do not know where my sister is. There are certificates of my achievements all over my wall but it does not mean anything as they are just paper and I will burn them with the flesh. If I force feed them to the children first and wait for the nutrients to assimilate then I can cook the children and in them eat the certificates that have finally found a way to make themselves physical manifestations and something I can devour. 
Somewhere along the line paedophilia has become normal. "I was sexually assaulted when I was younger." "Me too." and that is that. To some men I am no different as a nine-year-old than I am as a 30-year-old prostitute and that seems to liberate them. It liberates me too. There are reasons for hating human beings.
I see nooses hanging from ceilings. On the highstreet, noose-styled necklaces are selling so fast you can hardly see the people moving in the shops. It is as if they have already done it.

© 2013 zoophagous


Author's Note

zoophagous
Grammar has really stopped being something I care about too much. Syntax just gets in the way.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
TLK
The image in the last paragraph is exciting. Perhaps all we are is kicking legs ending in feet which feel for stools.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Hello Zoo,

Brutally ignited like a shotgun in the mouth of society

Always,

Matthew
A.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

484 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 27, 2013
Last Updated on April 27, 2013
Tags: burning children, nooses, paedophilia, liberation