Joey 1

Joey 1

A Chapter by zzcomic
"

a janitor finds the computer and uses it for personal endeavors.

"

21:37:08 March 29th 2014 A.D. Lat. 44.047784N Long. 123.166598W Username: jjjoey345

 

Hi, I'm joey,

 

*erase*

 

*Pause*

 

Hello I saw you from

 

No that's kinda creepy.

 

*erase*

 

So the weather huh? Crazy.

 

Ok better

 

*hits enter*

 

The computer generated image just looked at him and walked away.

 

Stupid

 

*clicks the scroll bar at the bottom and draws it back to 21:37:00*

 

The computer screen approaches the bar of the Pinkman nightclub. Bad country music plays in the background as even the computer joey cannot walk a straight line due to the electronic alcohol clouding the processors dedicated to showing his predicted behavior. This time he just watches as he, well his future self just walks directly up to the bar next to her. He sloppily tries to order a beer by lifting two fingers in the air and looking at the bartender. He is ignored as the barkeep pretends to be busy taking inventory of the scotch and vodka under the counter. Instead of intervening at this point he again watches his stupid self. He turns to the woman and Joey, the real one sitting at the computer skips an aerobic beat. 'So hard to get a beer in this place' pronouncing beer 'barrrr' as he hiccups while attempting conversation.

 

'ummm yeah sorry' she looked away placing her left elbow on the counter, the one closest to him, and turns pretending to be included in the conversation on her right. Two men were talking about something that sounded like an argument over which type of sandwich reigned supreme. The one farthest from where she sat, joey knew the face but couldn't remember where he had seen it, said "I prefer a good ham and cheese. It's a classic and everyone knows that you can't beat a vintage 'wich."

 

"Don't be stupid," the close one who also looked vaguely familiar spoke, even his voice rang vague bells in joeys already hormone pumped cranium. That being why, at least joey surmised, he couldn't put a name to either face. "A masterfully crafted BLT is practically the ace of spades, it trumps all sandwiches"

 

"hey, Babe." Joey watched in disgust as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to face him. "I'm sooo drunk. Would you mind doing me a favor?" slurring all his words in his alcohol drowned speech.

 

She looked at him in complete distaste. Her beautiful sea blue eyes gleamed in the half scowl as she pulled from his touch. "What do you want?"

 

Joey hit the pause not wanting or even willing to watch anymore. He thought a little longer about how to save this embarrassing situation from happening before finally signing out of the interface and deleting any history of his interference that was automatically recorded in the computer's logs. I'll try again tomorrow night, he thought, I've still got six days to figure out how to get her in bed. He snickered to himself at how awesome its going to be when he undresses her extremely model-like sexy body, Snorting a little even as his mind turned in excitement. He pushed his glasses up his pimple ridden face and pulled up his waist 52 size denim pants (or shants as he liked to call them) while grabbing the mop with his free hand. Joey begins to ascend the spiral stairs in the middle of the room pulling his mop bucket up behind him. He opens the ceiling hatch which led to the health room and closed it behind him. She's gunna be such a great lay, he emerged from the supply closet and locket it behind him. Crank is gunna be so jealous! He snorted quietly to himself and began mopping the health room which happened to be his original job. Maybe I'd better get it on tape so he actually believes me.

 

It was 23:43:09 March 23rd 2014.



© 2014 zzcomic


Author's Note

zzcomic
this is the rough of the first chapter. I hope you enjoy it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on January 10, 2014
Last Updated on January 10, 2014
Tags: mystery, sci-fi, scince fiction, suspense


Author

zzcomic
zzcomic

creswell, OR



Writing
Echoes Echoes

A Book by zzcomic


Origin Story Origin Story

A Poem by zzcomic