Four

Four

A Chapter by ~goh~
"

Let's pick up where we left off our Doctors and companion. Fleeing the angels? Let's go!

"

Back at the control hub of the TARDIS, Donna raced in, huffing and puffing from her frantic escape from the angels. “Just leave me behind, why don’t you?!” she spat angrily. She opened her mouth to say something else, but found she didn’t have the air or energy to say it. Instead, she paused to suck in a lungful of air.

“Sorry Donna, did you want me to stay behind with the angels, get sent back, and then where would we be? Is that what you wanted me to do?” snapped the Tenth Doctor.

“Let’s not bicker. Fighting is for children, not adults, and will get us nowhere.” The third Doctor said. “We should be discussing what action we should take next.” The Tenth Doctor sat up a little straighter.

“Well, I managed to gather a few odds and ends from around the TARDIS, and they should be able to get us out of this mess,” he explained. “I put them right over here-” The tenth Doctor stopped mid-sentence. The supplies were not there. “What?! I left them right here? Where could they have gone off to? I’ve never known them to grow legs and walk off before…”

“Doctor, I hate to say this, but you left those supplies back in the hallway. You brought them with you, sat them down, and I suppose they were left behind in the rush to get away from those angels,” Donna cringed. “I’m sorry, Doctor, it’s all my fault. I let the angels get to me, and you left ten there, and-”

“Calm down Miss Donna. It wasn’t your fault. I should have kept an eye on you instead of focusing all my attention on the angels,” the third Doctor admitted.

“No, it’s my fault. I was the one who wasn’t careful and let this whole mess happen. And, you, Donna, just said ten. Not them, but ten,” the tenth Doctor pointed out.

“No I didn’t, I said them, not nine,” Donna insisted. The tenth Doctor’s eyes opened wide, and Donna just realized what she had said. “I meant ten. I said that, right? Right?” she asked worriedly.

“No, you definitely said nine,” the third Doctor agreed. Donna, her face frozen in terror, looked towards the tenth Doctor for help.

“Doctor…what’s happening to me? I keep…counting down, and eight-” she clasped a hand over her mouth, refusing to finish the sentence.

“I don’t know, Donna. And that scares me, because I always know.” The tenth Doctor scratched his head, unsure of what to do next.

“Doctor Ten, incoming angels on the north corridor.” The tenth Doctor looked up and saw that one of the angels was already at the doorway, but not inside yet.

“They’re here already? Fast little buggers, you are,” he noted. “I’m going to have to lock down this room.” He rushed over to the control hub and flipped a switch. Thick steel panels slammed down with a shuunk, locking out the angels. Almost immediately, the three could hear a banging sound begin outside the steel panels. “Try as you might, but the TARDIS is stronger than you could believe. Nothing can get through these walls,” the tenth Doctor boasted. As if to test that claim, an indenture formed in the panel, a punch from one of the angels.

“Ahaha…seven,” laughed Donna. The tenth Doctor gave Donna a concerned look. “What? I only said six, not " ohmigod, I did it again, didn’t I, Doctor?” Donna squeaked. “Why am I counting down?” The tenth Doctor strode over to Donna.

“Don’t worry. I’ll find out what’s causing this, and I swear I will stop it. Whatever it takes,” he reassured Donna. “But I’ve got to go back out there and get my supplies. Otherwise we won’t have any sort of chance of stopping the angels.”

“No, you can’t go back out there! The angels will kill you for sure!” Donna exclaimed. She snatched the tenth Doctor’s hand. “I can’t have that…spaceman,” she looked up at him, concerned.

“I’ll be alright, I promise,” he smiled coyly. “I’m going through the ventilation shafts anyway, so the shouldn’t be able to detect me until I come back out.” The tenth Doctor pulled up a grate and hopped down inside. He stuck his head out one last time. “I’ll be back before you know it.” He grinned. “Allonsy!” And with that, the tenth Doctor disappeared into the depths of the TARDIS.



© 2011 ~goh~


Author's Note

~goh~
Sorry, short chapter :S
Next one will be a looong one, for sure!
Oh, and I just realized that every chapter so far starts with Donna saying something. Totally not intended, but kind of awesome :D
Comments?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Omg not the count down!!!!! I love this and cant wait for more!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Why...why she be counting?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Oh noes counting down. Pointing out, allons-y is spelled like this. Just getting facts straight. Good job.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

212 Views
3 Reviews
Added on July 20, 2011
Last Updated on July 20, 2011


Author

~goh~
~goh~

Where I go, there I may be, MD



About
Hello. I go by ~goh~, 'cause it sounds awesome. Yeah. :3 I am a girl that loves to write. And I'm an exteremely obsessive Whovian. Please do enjoy my writing; it is meh LIFE. Well, not really, but.. more..

Writing
A Piece of Sky A Piece of Sky

A Poem by ~goh~


Pathway Poems Pathway Poems

A Poem by ~goh~