Create a Poem December 19, 2013 - January 31, 2013
Reading and Deliberating
Using the following words, create a poem. You can add in additional words if needed, but, must use the following words. Have fun!
letter , until , mile , river , group , took , rain , mountain , north , color , plain , girl , usual
Award Meanings -
1. Out of Thin Air : You really nailed it, wow, you put this poem together without hardly any work and got every single aspect.
2. Lil' Smartie Pants : You got every single word worked in, but, you worked a little too hard. Still awesomesause though.
3. Best Cheerful Poem : You were really happy about this, and everything in the poem showed how you felt.
4. Best Depressing Poem : Maybe you aren't the happiest person in the world, but this poem was still epic.
5. Hey! That Was Pretty Good : You had every word, it was well written, and it was the one of the top 5 poems that stuck out the most.
Out of Thin Air
Lil' Smartie Pants
Best Cheerful Poem
Best Depressing Poem
Hey! That Was Pretty Good
Created Dec 19, 2013