Write a poem about why human touch is so important for people to survive. Par example, it has been scientifically proven that without the touch of another our immune system does not work as well, we slowly shut down etc ...
those fancy medals and a pat on the back!
Created Dec 26, 2008
- Any WritersCafe.org Member can Submit
- Only Poetry can be Submitted
- Only these Genres Can be Submitted:
- Each Contestant May Submit 1 Piece of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 1/1/2008 - 1/22/2008
- Winners will be decided by the Moderator
throwslight is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact throwslight if you have any further questions.