Harry Potter Fan Fiction Contest December 20, 2008 - February 20, 2009
Reading and Deliberating
I want to see your best Harry Potter poem, book, chapter, screen play, stage play or short story! Be original; be creative; be thought-provoking! Show me that Harry Potter fandom has not died following the release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last summer.
1. All types of writing are accepted, and all genres are accepted EXCLUDING Erotica, provided they are Harry Potter themed.
2. You may enter writing that is rated Mature, but I warn you; if your work contains unnecessary gore, sexual acts or disturbing abuse (meaning it does not help develop a character or plot; it is just there, filling space), it will not be considered. I do not want to read pointless literary porn or bloodshed.
3. You may only submit ONE entry.
4. You may submit books; even very long ones, but please keep in mind that it will take me time to read longer entries with the same amount of attention and care that I would give to any other entry. You may also submit shorter entries as well.
5. Have fun! I can't wait to read the entries.
Sorry, no publications or free books or any kind of tangible prizes. You will get bragging rights, however and a thorough and detailed review from me on your submission.
Best Stage Play
Created Dec 20, 2008