The brief is simple. Write a love poem that includes the word "architecture."
This contest is all about architecture, not the profession, the structure of your poetry. No formal or rhyming poetry allowed. Create your own architecture.
Featured in The Forum for a week
York, United Kingdom
Created Apr 7, 2008
- Only Members can Submit
- Only Poetry can be Submitted
- All Genres of Writing can be Submitted
- Each Contestant May Submit 3 Pieces of Writing
- Writing may be submitted 4/6/2007 - 5/15/2007
- Winners will be decided by User Votes
Atlanta Carter is solely responsible for the content of this contest, including all promised prizes. Take any promises of large monetary awards with a grain of salt. Contact Atlanta Carter if you have any further questions.