The Ultimate Taboo March 8, 2008 - April 5, 2008
Who can create the most outrageous, teeth-bitingly controversial, most ridiculously unheard-of short story or poem about something taboo?
- must center around a topic (or topics) that are considered culturally shocking, wrong, and taboo
- must be long enough to satisfy. (that statement to be interpreted at your own discretion.)
- while not a strict requirement, keep in mind that anything sexual and erotic will be considered more favorably. The raunchier and more explicit, the better.
- It can be humorous if you choose, or not. Although humor in some form *is* preferred.
- bizarre fetishes
- unspoken, subconscious, secretive feelings, emotions, or desires
- use your imagination. I don't want to spoil anything for myself. :-)
There are basically no rules as far as how extreme or gruesome your story is - that is, in fact, the entire point. Open your mind and your computer screen to uncensored stream of thought, and pour all your words out to me! Remember, controversy is the spice of life...and may the best taboo win.
My utmost admiration and undying respect; a dozen cookies or brownies of your choice; a treasured work of art to hang on Grandma's 'fridge.
Created Mar 8, 2008