Accountability -- agreeing to write x amount each day : Forum : Daily report

[reply] [quote]

Daily report

7 Years Ago

Tomorrow (18/7)

I'm going to write for at least 30 minutes before work and listen to a 60 minute interview about writing.
[reply] [quote]

Re: Daily report

7 Years Ago

I did almost my 2 hours planned, though 20 minutes I just did a free write about the writing.  Tomorrow I intend to do 2 more hours -- not sure exactly when during the day

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

@Zora Awesome job, showing up for two hours yesterday!

Today I did 30 minutes brainstorming for a TV pilot, 60 minutes working on an article and 60 minutes listening to an interview about writing.

Tomorrow I plan to write/research for at least 3 hours, probably more.

Happy writing!

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Wow, great work Charleene -- an hour more than you'd planned! 
I was distracted today, probably did 1 1/2 hours.
Not sure if I'll do better aiming for less -- or aiming and not making it.
Anyhow, I'm going to say 2 hours tomorrow again  and we'll see.

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Hi,

1,5 is still very impressive! I often aim lower, that way at least I'm satisfied if I hit my goal. Also because there is less pressure, I am more likely to continue writing after reaching the lower goal. Am curious to hear how it went for you today!

I had a good writing day. I spend 3 hours outlining, 1 hour researching and 2 hours writing an article. Tomorrow I'm planning on 30 minutes of writing an 1 hour of listening to some kind of interview about writing.

Have a great day!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Wow, Charlene, that's fantastic!  I probably did 1.5 hours yesterday, maybe that's more realistic,  so will aim for the same today. 
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I did 1,5 today and am shooting for 3 tomorrow
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I think I got about 2 hours today -- was somewhat frustrating as stuff got in the way of doing more.  It's a bit of a dry spell for me even though I'm working, but am glad I am working through it.  Will aim for 1.5 tomorrow as well.

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

You should be extra proud of getting 1,5 in when the writing is tough!

I did 2 today, I let the day get away from me..tomorrow i'm shooting for 1,5

Happy writing!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Good work!  You've been really steady.  I maybe did an hour -- then some free writing as I think I need a bit of a break.  Tomorrow maybe I'll go to a cafe, aim for 1.5 hours.  

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I put in my 1,5 hours. Not sure yet what I'll do tomorrow,maybe minimum of 30 min or something...we'll see :)

How did it go at the café?
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Am cheating a little..I didn't do any actual writing but I did do about 30 min of research. For tomorrow at least 1,5 and probably more.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I wasn't feeling well, thought I wouldn't write, then started somewhat randomly writing a  new piece which turned out to be a welcome break.  

Today having a dinner party and, as I'm not much of a cook, and the day's almost over, I doubt I'll get much if any writing done.  

Tomorrow I hope to work a little on the new piece, have a break from the longer piece I've been rewriting, and start up on that again Monday.
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

I did 3,5 today and will do 2 tomorrow
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Today, pretty much as expected.  Did a little writing, hope to be fresh for tomorrow.  Will aim for 1.5 hours
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Did 1.5 hours, good day.  I think I just needed a break.   
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Was planning to write today, but have too much going on, and a wedding to go to that I need to write something for.  I get back on Monday -- so plan on getting back to work next Tuesday, Aug 2.  Have a great week!

[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Did 2 hours yesterday, 30 min today, shooting for 2 tomorrow. Have a good trip!
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Did 3,5 today, am shooting for at least 2 tomorrow
[reply] [quote]

7 Years Ago

Did 1,5 today and will do 1,5 tomorrow

First Page first
Previous Page prev