Active Reviewers : Forum : ... People! Over Here! *waves ..

... People! Over Here! *waves arms like a lunatic*

14 Years Ago

Uh....    hmm.... 

Why was I motioning you guys over to here? And what AM I doing here? 
OH!
I figured, sure a lot of us do already know each other. But for those of us who like to live under a rock.... 
(Probably only me, but in my defense my rock is very cozy! AND, I just repainted the guest room. So I've got an extra room if you're looking to live under a rock!)
I strayed from the point. Anywho, for those kind of people, I think it might be nice to introduce ourselves. Just so that I might actually know a little bit about the people I'm in this group with?

Hmmm.....

I'm Story.
I'm 127 and I'm an alien from a far off universe (That might explain my fondness for living underneath rocks...)
I love: Writing, or else I wouldn't be here would I? Drawing, cuz it's fun. And.... er.... a bunch of other stuff?
I dislike: Spiders, Tofu, mean-inconsiderate-hypocritical-insensitive-snobbish jerks.

(please respond, if you don't I'll NEVER be able to remember who you actually are... *big pleading eyes* Pwease?)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

:P All right....hmm...me. Let's see!

My name is Bunnie. I'm 21 years old, contrary to belief (which could go either way).

Generally...I'm a really shy person, black sheep of the family, the awkward dork who was always a book nerd. ^.^ Yep...that about sums me up.

My general likes...writing, obviously; big video game nerd; movies.

Dislikes...bad dreams; snow/ice; the current economy.

^.^ Thanks, Story!! XOX

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

*blinks cluelessly* you're welcome.... but what did I do?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey guys.^^

I'm Dream lol.

I think this was a cool idea. Let the critiquing begin.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

^.^ Aww thanks Dream!!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I'd like to live under a rock...like patrick...

But anyway, my screen name is Surreal but you can call me Sam. either works. I'm a 20 year old, blonde, blue eyed, pale skin...you get the pic. I like in Virginia and I teach Martial arts for a living. I'm a 4th degree black belt and have been training basically all my life. I've been married for going on 2 1/2 years now but I've actually been with him since I was 13. yes....so weird. Does anyone actually remember that show? So weird I mean. I was totally awesome...but off that side note. I like to write or obviously i wouldn't be here, and i'm starting to enjoy reviewing. if you need to know anything else or  just want to talk let me know!