Alliance : Forum : The Members.

The Members.

10 Years Ago

I am Barklight Howlsong, Beta female of the Charters Towers, Australia werewolf pack, The Fading Shadows. Once a Shadowhunter but was turned werewolf and attempt turned vamp or possibly werepire but they failed. In love with a vampire, creater of the group, attempt member of both the SilverCreek and EternalOblivian werewolf packs over in America. Any questions be sure to message me, any trolls beware, play nice and have a good day. -Barky

Re: The Members.

10 Years Ago

Hey my name is Gibbo, vampire by blood, married to another vampire by my father. Wishes to be free, to hunt and live in peace with others. Kind hearted, likes to read, that sort of jazz. I'm a weird one, I'll tell you that. My sense of humour is whacky and I more than often drive my husband insane with it. Fell free to send me a message to talk or collaborate on a story/book of sorts, I love to write and read other stuff. ~Gibbo

10 Years Ago

Hello everyone, I am CREEPER, born in hell and raised on earth. I am the wretched spawn of two demons. My childhood here on earth was a terrible and agonizing experience. I am a WARLOCK however, I haven't practiced the craft in some time now. I've been involved in many different types of MAGICK. Pendulum, moon, candle, sex magick etc...... Rituals casting spells. I have a huge BOOK OF SHADOWS, but I will never allow anyone to read it. It contains many spells, rituals and journals that are sacred to me. For anyone who is currently practicing MAGICK it's always better never to speak of it, for it will make your magick weak. Keep it secret and your magick is strong. I am a Sado-masachist. I have Dissociative Identity Disorder DID (multiple personalities). The two strongest ones are CREEPER and ROB NEBULOUS. I make no excuses for my actions when it comes to these personalities. I have strong intuition, I've had my psychic abilities since I was very very young, it's hereditary. Unlike psychic vampires I do not drain people of their energy. I've never used my psychic abilities or my magick to harm anyone. You will receive 10 fold if you do. I am the creator of DARK REALM GROUP here in WC. The DARK REALM is where I dwell. I have nothing against vampires, werewolves, demons, witches warlocks or anyone else that resides in the dark side. I do forewarn, never to provoke me or try me in any manner. I will respect you....if you respect me. If you feel that I may be a threat to you stay away, it will be best for both of us. With all this said I am peaceful and easy to get along with. Fill free to visit my profile or message me at anytime.......One last thing, I LOVE METAL MUSIC, HORNS UP METAL HEADS!!!!

10 Years Ago

Hello everyone.I am Megara offspring of my Demon father and my Angel mother.I was born in the heavens but was pulled down to earth by my jealous father.I lived my life on this corrupt planet and serve as a model of what is right and wrong.I am not dark or demented although the demon in me comes out at times.I try to serve as an example for my friends of what is right but I am not perfect.My halo is tilted and my large wings are black and white and my claws are a deep red.I take on the form of a human on earth so as not to scare them.one day I hope to soar above the clouds and rejoin my mother but until then I live a normal life on earth.I have suffered much despite my best efforts and have survived the numerous trials I endure.now you know of me thank you. -Megara

10 Years Ago

Hey there. I'm Chloe and I'm a wolf. I'm the female alpha of the Fading Shadows wolf pack. I can come across as quite agressive and scary at times (I once made on of my teachers quit their job...) but don't worry. I won't bite!

10 Years Ago

Hello, I am Hades, I am the offspring of titans Kronos and Rhea. Shortly after I was born my father consumed me in an attempt to stop a prophecy, but that only lead to his downfall. After my brother Zeus freed me and my sibling from from our father we , the Olympians, waged a war against the Titans. When we won and our parent race was locked away in Tartarus Zeus, Poseidon, and I drew lots to determine who would rule what. Zeus drew the biggest lot and rules the heavens and earth, Poseidon drew the second largest and rules the oceans, and I drew the smallest and rule the underworld and look after the souls of the dead. Many call me an evil tyrant, but that is a lie. I am a just ruler who upholds the balance of the universe. I only show my anger when some fool tries to take a soul back to the world of the living. I am the god of the dead, and ruler of the Underworld. I hope to get along with you all. I swear I will never harm any of my fellow members. So long as they realize the dead don't return. I enjoy Classical Music and Literature. I hope we can all get along.  

10 Years Ago

Hello all. You shall call me by my given name from friends, Akashi-kun. I am not very exciting though, I am half wizard so I can do most fortunately anything I want to do. Like changing this computer into Neon Cat. Hee hee hee. I am ageless and gender-less so I am not able to take any associations in marriage or dates, girls or men. I love cats, but deeply despise the dogs. I keep my hair and fingernails long, and never take off my fedora. You can call me anything except for Colin Shane. It is an insult to give me a nickname like that.