Anime Chats; Manga Chats : Forum : Attack on Titan

Attack on Titan

10 Years Ago

Ive been rewatching A.O.T and it's just making me think a lot more about the origins of the titans. It's not the whole titan shifter theory, cause I know that's really overused, but as I rewatch and listen to certain conversations between like Annie and Eren for example, it makes me think. i think maybe they were just like evolved or something...cause at one point annie is talks about how its like the human condition or something that made them like that...so maybe they were just the next evolutionary step and they just did it faster than normal humans or something...cause like, the titans sole purpose is rage and killing humans and stuff, and humanity is quickly growing more angry and full of hate...maybe that was the point of them. Also, I know there's the whole thing with Titan shifters, but what in their genetic makeup would cause them to be able to titan shift if they werent already on track to that anyways? You can see a bit of this in how Eren is all berserker when he's a titan and he's generally pretty full of rage when hes a human too... anyone else kinda notice this or think this?