Anime lovers : Forum : Good vampire Animes?

[reply] [quote]

Good vampire Animes?

13 Years Ago

I need help with finding more Animes/Mangas about vampires. I have read Vampire Knight series one and two and I am currently reading Chibi Vampire.I would like more like them. Or just good animes in general
[reply] [quote]

Re: Good vampire Animes?

13 Years Ago

Trinity Blood was an ok anime although its not exactly about vampires. Well maybe it can pass as something like that.... Another one was Dance in the Vampire Bund, not one of my favorites due to certain plot lines and style but still its an ok one. And of course the champions of that genre - Blood+ and Hellsing.
[reply] [quote]

13 Years Ago

Check out Shiki ;) It's so good that I watched 19 episodes in two nights.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Blood-C is currently on the run and it's definatelly worth checking out. Its not the classical vampire anime but still a jewel. And another one i forgot to mention - Vampire Hunter D, a must-see and one of the best classsics of the anime genre.
[reply] [quote]

12 Years Ago

Hellsing/Hellsing Ultimate 
Hellsing is 13 episodes long
Hellsing Ultimate is just the same as Hellsing but revamped and much better...there are 10 OVAs scheduled to be released 4 of which have been released in the US and 8 have been released in Japan. Funimation is going to be releasing 5, 6 and on in the US sometime soon. each OVA is about 45 minutes long and it has a great storyline