Annabelle's Fantasy Project Extraordinaire!! : Forum : Hello and welcome, my lovelies..

[reply] [quote]

Hello and welcome, my lovelies!

10 Years Ago

Hi guys! This is pretty much just a place to let ideas flow. If you have any suggestions for this world we'll create together, then post them here! If you'd like to incorporate elements from a fantasy world you've created in some of your other writing, then feel free!  I think the first thing we should do is think of a name, even if it's only a temporary one, just to refer to it in future. Any ideas??  - Love, Annabelle xoxox :)
[reply] [quote]

Re: Hello and welcome, my lovelies!

10 Years Ago

Well, I made this in a fifteen minute fit of excitement. I'm not a very good namer but I'll give it my best shot. 

Possible names:
Aldoos
Erytia
B'augh
Iallyrin
Sirith

[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I quite like the sound of Sirith. If nobody has any objections, I think we'll go with that for now. We can always make changes later, of course :).

Thanks so much, TLFSunchange! :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Sirith has a harsh sounding quality to it. I get images of a barren rocky landscape and a dead people and culture shrouded in mystery.

Perhaps something Viking/Celtic inspired as in the name of the magical realm "over the rainbow bridge."

I'm afraid my first contribution is probably creating more problems than it solves. Hopefully food for thought. But I may be corrupting the group as I am reading my son the King Arthur stories at the moment.

Lynzie

P.S. Great idea for a group!