Are You Afraid Of The Dark? : Forum : Story Selection Each Week

Story Selection Each Week

17 Years Ago

So, you're probably wondering how this group is going to select people to tell the stories each week. It's rather simple we only have a few members now but once we have more I'll write everyone's names down on pieces of paper. Then I'll draw a new name out each week. That person then gets to put their story up for that week. No one's name goes back in until everyone has been drawn. I think that seems fair. Let me know if you disagree. Also, though if someone has a really great story that they wish to tell just message me and we'll see if the person for that week will agree to let you put your story up instead.

--Your moderator,

Cristal Bridges

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Works for me.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

cool ::cool::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::confused:: HI, new here, my name is Mishel, hope to live up to the challenge...

----Mishel ::biggrin:: ::tongue::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Welcome everyone,

Well since there's only 4 of us at the moment we'll go in the order we've been going in which is the order in which we joined. So it'll go like this for story selection for now. I'll still you everyone a message just so they know who is suppose to go each week.

Me (Cristal), Sara Jack, St. Joshua the Wretched, and then Mischel. That way everyone gets a turn and we don't have to worry about drawing out names for right now. I also want to say that I think this group is going along smoothly. I loved Sara Jack's story and I am looking foward to St. Joshua's this coming week. If you have any suggestions just let me know okay?

--Cristal